Be a Supporter!

Happy Madness Day!

  • 12,892 Views
  • 69 Replies
Respond to this Topic
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 57
Writer
Response to Happy Madness Day! 2016-09-29 10:23:07 (edited 2016-09-29 10:23:15) Reply

At 9/27/16 01:43 PM, DomainAdministrator wrote: When we said we miss the old portal we meant back in the day

Always good to see the light of back in the day back on the main menu. ;)

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Musician
Response to Happy Madness Day! 2016-09-29 17:44:08 Reply

At 9/29/16 10:23 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 9/27/16 01:43 PM, DomainAdministrator wrote: When we said we miss the old portal we meant back in the day
Always good to see the light of back in the day back on the main menu. ;)

Whoa wait what the hell? When did we get a Portal button?


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 57
Writer
Response to Happy Madness Day! 2016-09-29 17:58:35 Reply

At 9/29/16 05:44 PM, Viper wrote: Whoa wait what the hell? When did we get a Portal button?

Just about two weeks now. :) Sloooowly getting used to it being there again.

Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Musician
Response to Happy Madness Day! 2016-09-29 18:49:03 Reply

At 9/29/16 05:58 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 9/29/16 05:44 PM, Viper wrote: Whoa wait what the hell? When did we get a Portal button?
Just about two weeks now. :) Sloooowly getting used to it being there again.

How have I not seen that til a bit ago? I was looking directly at it before I posted in the thread.
Either way, cool. Kinda wish they had that there already but eh it's all good.


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
injexen
injexen
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Audiophile
Response to Happy Madness Day! 2016-09-29 19:00:59 Reply

Shit... I missed this.


BBS Signature
00TheJoker00
00TheJoker00
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to Happy Madness Day! 2016-09-29 20:29:18 Reply

Dearest Tom Fulp,

Newgrounds has been an in and out part of my life for, well, a little over a decade I think. As I re-enter the fold only a couple days after madness day, I reflect on the greatness I've accomplished since being introduced to this great website as a silly 10th grader.

Thank you for everything. Seriously. For Charlie the Unicorn. For Numa Numa Guy. For goddamn Castle Crashers. All of these things are not just important to me, but to society as a whole. We have you to thank not only for these internet classics, but for all the mindless timekiller games that newgrounds has provided (indestructotank anyone?)

Sincere love, from my only account still functional from the AIM days, 00TheJoker00 (I go by Roy Guapo now, cuz I'm an adult)

IvanAlmighty
IvanAlmighty
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Happy Madness Day! 2016-09-30 01:32:15 Reply

Am I too late? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/681948


BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 57
Writer
Response to Happy Madness Day! 2016-09-30 06:00:01 Reply

At 9/29/16 06:49 PM, Viper wrote: How have I not seen that til a bit ago? I was looking directly at it before I posted in the thread.
Either way, cool. Kinda wish they had that there already but eh it's all good.

Hah yeah, didn't notice it before the post about it either. So easy to see things out of habit huh. Cool indeedy.

TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 19
Game Developer
Response to Happy Madness Day! 2016-09-30 08:06:10 Reply

At 9/30/16 01:32 AM, IvanAlmighty wrote: Am I too late? http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/681948

Amazing!


Nightmare Cops, the game JohnnyUtah, Spazkid and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 19
Game Developer
Response to Happy Madness Day! 2016-09-30 08:07:37 Reply

At 9/29/16 08:29 PM, 00TheJoker00 wrote: Newgrounds has been an in and out part of my life for, well, a little over a decade I think. As I re-enter the fold only a couple days after madness day, I reflect on the greatness I've accomplished since being introduced to this great website as a silly 10th grader.

Thank you for everything. Seriously. For Charlie the Unicorn. For Numa Numa Guy. For goddamn Castle Crashers. All of these things are not just important to me, but to society as a whole. We have you to thank not only for these internet classics, but for all the mindless timekiller games that newgrounds has provided (indestructotank anyone?)

Thanks! And NG wouldn't be anything without all the great people who have stopped by over the years. It's been quite a ride.


Nightmare Cops, the game JohnnyUtah, Spazkid and I have been working on.

BBS Signature