00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kill sex offenders!

1,994 Views | 26 Replies

Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 05:22:22

I don't know if there's anything that enrages me more than rapists and child molesters, and the fact that thousands of them are living freely on the streets. Did you hear about the Stanford rapist who got an outrageously light sentence for assaulting a drunk woman behind a dumpster? The teen in Idaho who raped a 1 year old and got no jail time at all! It's a good thing it's easy to find these people, you can just look up their addresses online... speaking of which...

These people don't deserve to live at all, let alone live freely in our society. I think it's time more and more people start fighting against injustice! We need to kill sex offenders!

It's easy, just look up your local sex offender registry website, and you can find the addresses of every pervert in your area, then it's time to go hunting! Kill the sex offenders! Kill their sick wives! Torture them! The people need to rise up against injustice and create justice themselves! Lets kill sex offenders! Who is with me?!?

The color of your skin is your uniform in this ultimate battle for the survival of the West.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 05:58:07

At 9/20/16 05:29 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Pass...

How is this autistic?

The color of your skin is your uniform in this ultimate battle for the survival of the West.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 06:15:02

At 9/20/16 05:22 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote: Kill the sex offenders! Kill their sick wives! Torture them!

Tell me again, how exactly stuff like this makes you better than those who you are so quick to judge?

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 06:19:10

At 9/20/16 06:12 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 9/20/16 05:58 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote:
At 9/20/16 05:29 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Pass...
How is this autistic?
Your telling people to go out and murder and torture people...
How is that not a sign of a pervasive developmental disorder?

I'm not telling people to do it, I'm just suggesting it.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 06:19:37

At 9/20/16 06:15 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/20/16 05:22 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote: Kill the sex offenders! Kill their sick wives! Torture them!
Tell me again, how exactly stuff like this makes you better than those who you are so quick to judge?

There's nothing worse than rapists and other sexual abusers.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 06:23:07

At 9/20/16 06:19 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote: I'm not telling people to do it, I'm just suggesting it.

Then I suggest you jump off a tall building.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 06:25:22

At 9/20/16 06:23 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/20/16 06:19 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote: I'm not telling people to do it, I'm just suggesting it.
Then I suggest you jump off a tall building.

I would suggest that to sex offenders. And to you, for caring more about the lives of sex offenders than people like me who try to stop them.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 06:26:11

At 9/20/16 06:24 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
Ok...

Pedophile supporter spotted.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 06:30:59

At 9/20/16 06:28 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 9/20/16 06:26 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote:
At 9/20/16 06:24 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
Ok...
Pedophile supporter spotted.
Lmao...

Okay, okay, you're trying to troll me. It's not working.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 06:49:32

You want people to commit horrible crimes to punish people who committed horrible crimes?

BBS Signature

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 08:26:14

At 9/20/16 06:25 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote: I would suggest that to sex offenders. And to you, for caring more about the lives of sex offenders than people like me who try to stop them.

Uh yeah. "Stopping sex offenders" by looking up the adresses of convicted sex offenders and torturing them. Why don't you discuss your plan with your local police force? I bet they are very interested to hear about your plans.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 08:26:52

nope

but i do support loss of life for people who sexually abuse children, loss of life through the justice system.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 08:54:22

At 9/20/16 08:49 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 9/20/16 08:26 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: nope

but i do support loss of life for people who sexually abuse children, loss of life through the justice system.
See now that's a thread I could get behind I'd be arguing against naturally...
Mainly just to annoy you...

you can be a proponent of rewarding such people with candy, xboxes, and corvettes, nobody is stopping you...

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 09:05:33

At 9/20/16 08:55 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
I just think that the justice system is the only way to deal with such people in a civilized society...

a properly working justice system. here, i wouldn't entirely say ours is just. with some prosecutors manipulating evidence, doing anything possible just to get a conviction...

but yeah, i support swift and harsh punishment, doled out by a smart and fair justice system.

course, i can also see the appeal of an entire town throwing rocks at a pedo, that too could be a "justice system".

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 09:10:19

At 9/20/16 08:26 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: but i do support loss of life for people who sexually abuse children, loss of life through the justice system.

I don't. What about judicial errors? It's kind of hard to correct it once the convict is dead. Also, what kind of civilisation is that where it's okay to kill people "because a judge said so".

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 09:13:48

At 9/20/16 09:08 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 9/20/16 09:05 AM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 9/20/16 08:55 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
I just think that the justice system is the only way to deal with such people in a civilized society...
a properly working justice system. here, i wouldn't entirely say ours is just. with some prosecutors manipulating evidence, doing anything possible just to get a conviction...
Nothing is prefect making the best of what you've got is all you can do...

institute swift and harsh punishment for manipulation of evidence, done. the answer, for me, to the problem of gov not doing as it should, clear lines and painful repercussions, more so than for the public.

course, i can also see the appeal of an entire town throwing rocks at a pedo, that too could be a "justice system".
Yeah I can also see the appeal... Too bad my brain and sense of morality don't...

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 09:19:11

At 9/20/16 09:10 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/20/16 08:26 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: but i do support loss of life for people who sexually abuse children, loss of life through the justice system.
I don't. What about judicial errors? It's kind of hard to correct it once the convict is dead.

for death, there must be no shadow of doubt.

Also, what kind of civilisation is that where it's okay to kill people "because a judge said so".

i side with the supreme court ruling, only a jury can make that decision.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 09:30:19

At 9/20/16 09:18 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 9/20/16 09:13 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: institute swift and harsh punishment for manipulation of evidence, done. the answer, for me, to the problem of gov not doing as it should, clear lines and painful repercussions, more so than for the public.
How would you define manipulation of evidence?

videos helpful to defense disappearing, crackheads used as "witnesses", documents being mislabeled or hidden in archives, etc. basically, anything that's not full disclosure would be manipulation of evidence

cnn ran a program at some point, death row stores. some guys were guilty as fuck, others not so much.

It's the defenses job to get the guy off the hook no matter what he's done...
No matter how morally repugnant it may be...

sure, and then, death.......or freedom

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 09:48:33

At 9/20/16 09:38 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
Think I'm gonna have to side with Haggard

you're going to disagree with me? what?

juries and judges fuck up and people get railroaded often enough to make me consider that the death of a potentially innocent man isn't worth it...
Even if 9 times out of 10 it's a real sick bastard getting his just deserts...

my problem lies less with the judge, since they should be impartial. less with the prosecution, if we just assume they act right. it's the jury, cuz everyone is a fucking moron.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 10:03:13

Ehh

It's not that I don't care, it's just that I'm too busy not caring.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 10:06:55

At 9/20/16 09:54 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
Until the justice system is infallible and people stop being fucking idiots...
I'm gonna have to stick with my choice... Sorry dude...
I don't exactly like it either but it's just the reality of the situation...

system will never be 100%, people will probably not get more sense or smarts.

still, death penalty for sure.

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 10:20:12 (edited 2016-09-20 10:22:01)

You know, I'm personally amazed that this thread has made it to page 2.

There are certain levels of disappointment that are just beyond my comprehension. This appears to not only reached those levels, but just created a whole new level which science, logic or any rational being has yet to reach. I feel like my IQ has been lowered.

Well done OP. Well done.

also, @ZJ.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 10:28:23

At 9/20/16 10:11 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 9/20/16 10:06 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: system will never be 100%, people will probably not get more sense or smarts.

still, death penalty for sure.
Then I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree...

yes, even with the potentially flawed current model, i'd assume wrongful death penalties are applied much less than 1/10 of all death penalties.

and crimes, like murder and sexual abuse of a child, are ones i believe in which you revoke your right to live further.

agree to disagree

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 12:57:01

Stop advocating murder you fucking degenerate

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 13:08:25

At 9/20/16 06:19 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote:
At 9/20/16 06:15 AM, Haggard wrote: Tell me again, how exactly stuff like this makes you better than those who you are so quick to judge?
There's nothing worse than rapists and other sexual abusers.

... murderers?
Getting raped is bad for sure but it's essentially having a penis inside you or your penis inside someone for less than 10 minutes. You can come out of it pretty scarred (mentally and physically) but you can also get better after it. If you're killed there's no coming back or anything, you're just plain dead forever.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 13:48:45

they should be castrated and sentenced to hard labor.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Kill sex offenders! 2016-09-20 16:03:16

At 9/20/16 09:10 AM, Haggard wrote:
I don't. What about judicial errors? It's kind of hard to correct it once the convict is dead. Also, what kind of civilisation is that where it's okay to kill people "because a judge said so".

Also the cases where the so-called victims would lie and gets away with it for years (if they get caught).

Something to think about as it shows the world is not completely back and white.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature