00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Remixes of my work? plus vocalist

1,165 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Remixes of my work? plus vocalist 2016-09-16 13:04:45

Hiya everybody Im just seeing if anybody wants to try and remix my latest work "Dystopian Dreams". There is also lots of other work which could be remixed as well and am interested to see anybodies input. Also Im looking for a vocalist still to do some singing on a few tracks. I hope this message find people well, and look forward to replies.

Response to Remixes of my work? plus vocalist 2016-09-18 04:39:19

At 9/16/16 01:04 PM, maxxpump wrote: Hiya everybody Im just seeing if anybody wants to try and remix my latest work "Dystopian Dreams". There is also lots of other work which could be remixed as well and am interested to see anybodies input. Also Im looking for a vocalist still to do some singing on a few tracks. I hope this message find people well, and look forward to replies.

Hey man maybe I can help with mixes. Am not fully professional but I can give it a try. From what I hear on your track, you need some EQ on those instruments so they clash less. Also the drum sound can be improved.

Response to Remixes of my work? plus vocalist 2016-09-18 04:59:52

Eh also this my account now. the other one is like 10 years old lol not using it..forgot I am now using this one (=