00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StemlyAnarchy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dragonball Super Predictions

1,709 Views | 20 Replies

Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-13 14:03:45

So if you have been keeping up with Dragonball Super, you know Goku black and Zamasu is working together to get rid of human beings. Where did goku black come from? Did Zamasu wish for future goku to be evil? Did Zamasu use the Time Ring to endlessly use the Dragonballs perhaps? We know Zamasu is immortal. Is Goku black also immortal?

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-13 14:40:14

At 9/13/16 02:03 PM, Tellmytale wrote: So if you have been keeping up with Dragonball Super, you know Goku black -

"Goku Black" good grief, have they resorted to an evil twin storyline?

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-13 15:00:23

At 9/13/16 02:40 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 9/13/16 02:03 PM, Tellmytale wrote: So if you have been keeping up with Dragonball Super, you know Goku black -

Kind of, sort of? It's more along the lines of evil wish clone, which, when you say it out loud, doesn't really sound much better. Also, Super Saiyan Rose is a thing, so yeah.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-13 15:24:18

Well, they introduced time travel again and yes, it's an evil twin from the future storyline haha.

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-13 15:27:13

At 9/13/16 03:00 PM, Knights wrote:
Kind of, sort of? It's more along the lines of evil wish clone, which, when you say it out loud, doesn't really sound much better. Also, Super Saiyan Rose is a thing, so yeah.

Ya when I saw Rose, I was wtfing. I felt like Akira ran out of ideas. Or maybe he was drunk and said oo Pink. haha

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-13 18:59:13

At 9/13/16 03:27 PM, Tellmytale wrote:
At 9/13/16 03:00 PM, Knights wrote:
Ya when I saw Rose, I was wtfing. I felt like Akira ran out of ideas. Or maybe he was drunk and said oo Pink. haha

Welcome to the word of milking an extremely old cash cow. This is the fate of many popular shows that have been running for 30+ years that are still popular, the fanbase wants more, and more money can be made.

This was exactly why we got that retarded as crap DB GT several years back when even the writer himself wanted to stop due to be being burned out.

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-13 20:32:51

At 9/13/16 06:31 PM, NekoMika wrote: I have a feeling Zamasu kills Gowasu to become the head Kai of Universe 10. Given the title opening shows him falling with black petals (ep 58 showed him enveloped in red / pink petals) means it is likely he may have likely split into two thus giving both Immortal Zamasu and Goku Black their origins and why they both wear the Potara ring on the same ear.

It is one possibility at least.... given the leaked spoiler for 60 shows that after Beerus kills Zamasu in the present that they are very likely still existing in the future. Given how damn smug Zamasu looked at the end of episode 58, it's possible he kills Gowasu which causes Beerus to lose his shit then kill him on site.

Still curious if the Zen'o button will be used, given Zen'o said Goku could use the button any time he wanted or needed Zen'o to appear. So... likely Zen'o might come to play a bit bigger role in the Future Trunks arc, as will the plot of Future Trunks growing more as a person and learning how to handle and maintain the future's safety on his own without travelling back to ask his dad Vegeta and Goku for help every time.

Ya. I am also curious as to when will goku call on Zen'o. I seen the preview and it seems that zamasu poisons Gowasu. I could see him taking the time rings. Black Goku wearing the potara earing still confuses me. Maybe they are planning to fuse on an emergency because Zamasu acknowledges black Goku. When they first met Zamasu, Gowasu was wearing the green earing and Zamasu had his original golden one. Killed Gowasu, took his earings, and made goku black wear it for an emergency. What do you think?

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-13 22:35:05

At 9/13/16 10:06 PM, NekoMika wrote:
At 9/13/16 08:32 PM, Tellmytale wrote: Ya. I am also curious as to when will goku call on Zen'o. I seen the preview and it seems that zamasu poisons Gowasu. I could see him taking the time rings. Black Goku wearing the potara earing still confuses me. Maybe they are planning to fuse on an emergency because Zamasu acknowledges black Goku. When they first met Zamasu, Gowasu was wearing the green earing and Zamasu had his original golden one. Killed Gowasu, took his earings, and made goku black wear it for an emergency. What do you think?
Except for the fusion to work, the earrings have to be on opposite ears, if it is the same ear, they likely are from the same being. As for the Time Ring being in Goku Black's possession, Goku Black is likely Zamasu reincarnated in the past since Beerus is supposed to kill him in Ep 59 for killing Gowasu. Bless Gowasu for trying but Zamasu had a hatred of all mortals before he was chosen to be trained sadly. So it is likely they might travel farther into the past to stop Zawasu?

Yes, if they were to put the earing on opposite sides, they will fuse right away. I am saying they put it on the same ear because maybe he didn't want to fuse right away or maybe no need to but just in case. Maybe zamasu is waiting for goku to get really strong and then fuse with him. In one the episodes, Zamasu said that he didn't consider black goku an ally but just a person with the same interests. Could that mean something? One other thing is that it's weird how Zamasu and black goku couldn't destroy all of humanity and Super buu did it in an instant while he was at the lookout. Haha.

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-13 22:42:54

At 9/13/16 07:45 PM, NekoMika wrote:
At 9/13/16 06:59 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Welcome to the word of milking an extremely old cash cow. This is the fate of many popular shows that have been running for 30+ years that are still popular, the fanbase wants more, and more money can be made.

This was exactly why we got that retarded as crap DB GT several years back when even the writer himself wanted to stop due to be being burned out.
Apparently GT is just barely canon, Goku mentions in ep 29 that the bad part of Buu was reborn as Uub but nothing more is mentioned.

That alone wouldn't make it canon because at the end of the DB manga it was shown that uub was born from the original base form of Majin boo when Goten, and Trunks were teens.

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-13 23:49:23

At 9/13/16 02:04 PM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: @Idiot-finder
This thread is calling you.

Thanks I guess...

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-14 11:30:58

At 9/14/16 12:54 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 9/13/16 10:35 PM, Tellmytale wrote: Yes, if they were to put the earing on opposite sides, they will fuse right away. I am saying they put it on the same ear because maybe he didn't want to fuse right away or maybe no need to but just in case. Maybe zamasu is waiting for goku to get really strong and then fuse with him. In one the episodes, Zamasu said that he didn't consider black goku an ally but just a person with the same interests. Could that mean something? One other thing is that it's weird how Zamasu and black goku couldn't destroy all of humanity and Super buu did it in an instant while he was at the lookout. Haha.
Interesting idea but, they do share common goals. However, the reason they are not wiping out all of humanity via destroying the planet is they want the planets to be able to grow without them existing or living at all. Super Buu and Kid Buu on the other hand don't give a fuck and have no problem wiping out entire planets just for shits and giggles.

Oh ya, thats true. Lol if I were them, I would destroy all humans like buu did. Not destroying planet just humans. Would work too because they seem to have a special sensing power. Maybe Zamasu could've time travel back far enough to destroy the first human beings. lol

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-14 12:06:29

At 9/14/16 11:54 AM, NekoMika wrote:
At 9/14/16 01:07 AM, Homicidee wrote: can't wait for the dub.
Subs for life yo

I already gotten used to Goku's voice.

With that said: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQUlUmVNKS8

If you're curious.

Didn't bother to check the rest of the thread to see if someone already posted it.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-14 13:06:00

I haven't watched it, is it good?

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-14 17:16:59

At 9/14/16 01:07 PM, NekoMika wrote:
At 9/14/16 01:06 PM, VenomationsTV wrote: I haven't watched it, is it good?
It's pretty decent, incorporates the movies Resurrection "F" and Battle of the Gods as the first two seasons. Overall, the series takes place roughly one year after the original Majin Buu era ends in DragonBall Z.

Resurrection F was awesome

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-14 17:26:08

At 9/13/16 08:54 PM, BonemanCharles wrote: dragon ball the original is the only good thing about the franchise, dragon ball Z and everything that came with it is retarded

especially super, It's so obvious that they are miking the fans, just look at the quality of that shit show

The fight with Vegeta and that robot dude was pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r6krjwAUCE

I've never seen a tournament arc I didn't like.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-09-14 18:09:04

At 9/14/16 05:26 PM, Chdonga wrote:
At 9/13/16 08:54 PM, BonemanCharles wrote: dragon ball the original is the only good thing about the franchise, dragon ball Z and everything that came with it is retarded

especially super, It's so obvious that they are miking the fans, just look at the quality of that shit show
The fight with Vegeta and that robot dude was pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r6krjwAUCE

I've never seen a tournament arc I didn't like.

Finnalll Flashhhh Booommm!! Reminds of Cell when he got his ass ripped by Vegeta's final flash haha. He did not see that coming.

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2016-10-02 10:47:20

Where do I find the show?
It's not on tv

At 10/2/16 10:47 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Where do I find the show?
It's not on tv

I use Gogoanime (google it)

Also, I'm really looking forward for the new arc. I love the new intro.

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2017-02-07 18:04:49

Its going to be lit but IMHO it will suck donkey semen.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2017-02-07 18:05:05

At 2/7/17 05:57 PM, Loki wrote:

too late. its on adult swim now man

Response to Dragonball Super Predictions 2017-02-07 19:24:26

At 2/7/17 06:05 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote:
At 2/7/17 05:57 PM, Loki wrote:
too late. its on adult swim now man

the latest episodes aren't, I'm sure!

It's up to episode 77 now, and it's looking great! Glad to see Android 17 make a comeback in the story. And hopefully this time they make Buu relevant.