00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CdmollerV1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you make girls laugh?

1,173 Views | 25 Replies

How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 00:36:55

Every attempt I've made has resulted in them calling the police on me. I even showed them my pony collection albums.

I need a textbook way to make the grils laugh which in turn, will activate their sex hole, and then have sex with me.

Help a rainbow dash out plzzz

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 00:55:22

tbh I usually just show them my Newgrounds stats and it's like Niagara Falls between their legs.

Oh, and to make them laugh? I usually tell them a cock joke. Like this classic Q: Why did the penis cross the road?

A: To cock to the other side!

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 00:58:49

At 9/12/16 12:55 AM, Bit wrote: tbh I usually just show them my Newgrounds stats and it's like Niagara Falls between their legs.

Try building up a pony collection, too.

Oh, and to make them laugh? I usually tell them a cock joke. Like this classic Q: Why did the penis cross the road?

I'm using this. I hope I don't get pepper sprayed this time

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 01:09:17

The best way to understand what makes a girl laugh is to be one yourself.

Just Kidding

But seriously, as long as you have a good self-esteem and be yourself I'm sure that you can make a girl laugh. Trying to be something you're not in order to make them laugh will most likely have the opposite effect on them.

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 01:09:43

Tickling always works.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 01:11:30

At 9/12/16 12:58 AM, Brandon wrote:

I'm using this. I hope I don't get pepper sprayed this time

Pepper spray is a girl's way of saying that she likes you.

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 01:27:32

obv you have to degrade them

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 01:29:09

Here is a good teknik

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 01:51:36

At 9/12/16 12:36 AM, Brandon wrote: Every attempt I've made has resulted in them calling the police on me.

But didn't you say you were a police officer? lol

At 9/12/16 01:29 AM, TheAttick wrote: Here is a good teknik

Yes that is the best technique. I always invite The Joker over and he always makes everyone laugh. Good times.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 02:01:06

fart jokes, girls loves fart jokes.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 02:24:52

At 9/12/16 02:01 AM, billybobthwarten wrote: fart jokes, girls loves fart jokes.

Is it because they can't do it themselves?

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 02:38:14

Be a cool and likable guy. That usually works.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 03:05:24

I hear sneaking valium in their tap water gives 'em a kick.

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 07:40:05

I just act gay all the time, seems to get their attention.

At 9/12/16 01:09 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: But seriously, as long as you have a good self-esteem and be yourself I'm sure that you can make a girl laugh. Trying to be something you're not in order to make them laugh will most likely have the opposite effect on them.
At 9/12/16 02:38 AM, Luigee wrote: Be a cool and likable guy. That usually works.

Ok so am I supposed to be myself or not? You guys are sending me mixed signals here.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 08:27:41

Females are incapable of laughing. That's science.

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 08:31:27

At 9/12/16 12:36 AM, Brandon wrote: Every attempt I've made has resulted in them calling the police on me.

Have you ever left and then returned later in uniform?

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 08:37:15

At 9/12/16 08:31 AM, Ishmaelist wrote:
At 9/12/16 08:27 AM, Kayleeee wrote: Females are incapable of laughing. That's science.
Females don't even exist.

404 Not Found

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 09:46:02

I just make fun of bronies with them. Nothing makes a woman laugh harder than seeing some fat loser get off to cartoon ponies.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 09:46:25

At 9/12/16 12:36 AM, Brandon wrote: How do you make girls laugh?

I don't. I just make them run away in fear, at which point I laugh.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 10:28:06

At 9/12/16 07:40 AM, Radaketor wrote: Ok so am I supposed to be myself or not? You guys are sending me mixed signals here.

I said "be cool and likable". Obviously for 99% of newgrounds that means "pretend to be someone else".

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 10:40:46

show em ur genitals

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 11:09:05

I make women and men laugh. I don't force it, It just comes to me and I say it.

At 9/12/16 07:40 AM, Radaketor wrote: I just act gay all the time, seems to get their attention.

At 9/12/16 01:09 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: But seriously, as long as you have a good self-esteem and be yourself I'm sure that you can make a girl laugh. Trying to be something you're not in order to make them laugh will most likely have the opposite effect on them.
At 9/12/16 02:38 AM, Luigee wrote: Be a cool and likable guy. That usually works.
Ok so am I supposed to be myself or not? You guys are sending me mixed signals here.

Putting yourself down like that would drive the girls away from you, not drive them to you.

Unless of course your plan is to have them caress you out of sympathy for you. There's even a term for that: it's called "Pity Sex"

[Chris-chan level autistic edgyness activated...]

To make gals laugh, you may as well try telling a joke about enslaving men and promote white genocide, that seems to be VERY progressive and trendy nowadays.

Either that, or try finding an office full of MILFs, because retired women wouldn't last through the first night, and the ones from the generation after yours are, presumably, not yet legal.

Although I don't understand why are you even looking for a way to make them laugh, because it has been scientifically proven that over 80% of female millennials are cancerous hellspawn, and the other 20% are either taken over by "alpha males" or stolen by kebabs.

Police officers are usually given guns. FUCKING USE THEM.

#NoLivesMatter

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to How do you make girls laugh? 2016-09-12 11:35:42

Start slow, then work it up on them. Keep the plushie shit at home, unless it's a gift to her. Know when to accept no for an answer.

DON'T STALK. Be assertive, not a dickbag.

Failing all that, accept your limitations and fuck your plush Rainbow Dash. She'll never judge, she'll never disapoint you, and she'll never leave you.

At 9/12/16 11:35 AM, someaveragechap wrote:
She'll never judge, she'll never disapoint you, and she'll never leave you.

She'll never give you up,
Never gonna let you down,
Never gonna run around and
Desert you;

Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say "goodbye"
,Never goona tell a lie
And hurt you

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...