00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Selling these cuties

336 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Selling these cuties 2016-09-10 19:59:20

I call them bean animals, but they don't have to be just these, they can be whatever animal or character you want.
here is the example.

Selling these cuties

Response to Selling these cuties 2016-09-10 20:00:32

Here are the sizes. Small is $2, medium is 2.25 and large is 2.50
thanks and let me know if you have any suggestions.

Selling these cuties

Response to Selling these cuties 2016-09-10 23:25:32 (edited 2016-09-10 23:28:48)

[edit] I went back and I noticed that these are literally the same animals/images. Please try not to create duplicate threads; if nothing happens the the first time, it's not going to work a second time.

You've made this same thread before about a few months ago, and I'm going to repeat what I've said last time; It's probably not a good idea to post these here on Newgrounds since no one's going to buy them. It would be much better to submit them to Deviantart and put them in groups for more exposure rather than making a thread and not getting buyers.
Newgrounds just isn't the right place for this kind of stuff. I say that not because it's bad per say, but because it'll end up being a waste of time.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Selling these cuties 2016-09-11 00:36:08

Quick suggestion: Show an actual finished product. A drawing of an item with a price tag isn't good advertising. You also might want to take it to Etsy. This forum is pretty much for artists looking to show their stuff and seek advice.

Aside from this, Your sizing doesn't make sense. You took the same image and shrunk it. If you're going to make an actual item, make the item and advertise it as such.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature