00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Herozaitama just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Some things I have noticed.

352 Views | 10 Replies

Some things I have noticed. 2016-09-05 23:47:37

- Everything from the Bush Administration is gone. All the records, the public data & analysis, the political generality

- Everything in the Bush Administration was politics. Laws, social circles, political debates, general passing of votes and changes to the amendment.

So like I don't know. I mean I hate black people as much as anyone can hate anything. But we are kind of locked into it. Did I win a lottery or something, because I honestly feel like I have been perhaps the only one with the sheer good mindedness to not trust the black propaganda. It doesn't even make sense on paper...

Schizaphrenic

Response to Some things I have noticed. 2016-09-05 23:50:35

Oh man I guess it takes more than one bullet to get fuProgressive's threads completely outta your vision!

BBS Signature

Response to Some things I have noticed. 2016-09-05 23:53:53

At 9/5/16 11:50 PM, X-Dog wrote: Oh man I guess it takes more than one bullet to get fuProgressive's threads completely outta your vision!

I'm going to draw you a wonderful picture, and you're going to Xerox it and hang in your office and you're going to look at it and think "you know fuProgressive is a pretty fair talker."

You know you're going to look at it and if not even analyze it your going to be like "what a guy, this guy can do art." Because that's even the most rude people think.

Cause art is art. Art is god.

Schizaphrenic

Response to Some things I have noticed. 2016-09-05 23:57:59

At 9/5/16 11:53 PM, fuProgressive wrote: You know you're going to look at it and if not even analyze it your going to be like "what a guy, this guy can do art." Because that's even the most rude people think.

Third time's the charm!

BBS Signature

Response to Some things I have noticed. 2016-09-05 23:58:40

Okay I changed my mind, drawing a picture would be kinda gay.

Schizaphrenic

Response to Some things I have noticed. 2016-09-05 23:59:32

At 9/5/16 11:57 PM, X-Dog wrote:
At 9/5/16 11:53 PM, fuProgressive wrote: You know you're going to look at it and if not even analyze it your going to be like "what a guy, this guy can do art." Because that's even the most rude people think.
Third time's the charm!

I'm going to draw you a nice picture. And you're going either like it or hate it.

Either your going to look at it and think "I'm glad people like this exist" or you're going to be totally opposed to it.

Schizaphrenic

Response to Some things I have noticed. 2016-09-06 00:23:03

Gee, I think I am gonna need to find a better way of killing myself!

BBS Signature

At 9/6/16 12:23 AM, X-Dog wrote: Gee, I think I am gonna need to find a better way of killing myself!

Cool. You know some people would sell their soul to write as well as me.

Schizaphrenic

Response to Some things I have noticed. 2016-09-06 00:41:43

wow fuprogressive u sure can rite gud
gee whiz wowee willikers this guy sure can rite gud

Response to Some things I have noticed. 2016-09-06 00:58:42

and whats going on in this thread

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Some things I have noticed. 2016-09-06 01:01:15

At 9/6/16 12:41 AM, CiviLies wrote: wow fuprogressive u sure can rite gud
gee whiz wowee willikers this guy sure can rite gud

ugly you ain't go no alibi you ugly

Schizaphrenic