00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

InsaneAnon's place of learning

392 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Thank you for visiting my thread!! It means a lot. If you like what you see, consider favoriting and looking at my profile. If you don't, well it would mean a lot to me if you left me some ideas on how I could go about getting better and making things more appealing :)

So yeah, I'm mostly starting this thread hoping to get some feedback on my art, so that I know where I should be focusing on improving and maybe get some ideas on how I could go about doing that ^^;

Here is my first submission to the thread to get things started! I drew this skull today while practicing drawing. I decided to make another one after the last skull I drew wasn't received too well

Response to InsaneAnon's place of learning 2016-08-29 21:04:34

Follow up picture! I have no idea how big this is going to appear :0 Excuse me while I learn how to forum ^^;

This is the style I draw in most of the time, but I try my best to break away from it and draw realistically to learn things like anatomy properly

Response to InsaneAnon's place of learning 2016-08-29 22:04:30

I see you are considering proportions when you draw, that's a good start. You should focus on anatomy and depth when you draw as well, you need to study references and refine your technique if you want to get better.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature