00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Dark Souls Anime-Needs Animators

396 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey everyone, I had always thought it'd be amazing to see a dark souls anime created. However nothing of that sort exists sadly, so I've decided to attempt to create an anime centered around dark souls. It would follow very closely with the storyline of the game, and would cover as much as possible of the lore and characters. I'd like to keep this post short and discuss further details with anyone interested so if you'd like to help me leave some kind of contact info below (skype preferably) or add my skype at shisui.uchiha134. Mainly I need animators and voice actors, however any other talents are appreciated and accepted. I know I'm undertaking an ambitious project, however I think that with the help of other Dark Souls enthusiasts I can create something amazing.

Response to A Dark Souls Anime-Needs Animators 2016-08-29 03:54:15

Hi,

Considering that this is a large task is this a paid role? Examples of my work can be found on my main page @Wondermeow if you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to A Dark Souls Anime-Needs Animators 2016-08-29 18:29:30

At 8/29/16 03:54 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi,

Considering that this is a large task is this a paid role? Examples of my work can be found on my main page @Wondermeow if you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

I was thinking this would be more of a thing created by members of the dark souls community pulling together and (jolly) cooperating to make something really cool, with money not a factor.

Response to A Dark Souls Anime-Needs Animators 2016-08-29 18:35:55

I wanted to quote the most retarded parts of your request that showed how little you knew of making something like this.
Then I realised I would have to quote your whole post and I wasn't going to do that.

BBS Signature

Response to A Dark Souls Anime-Needs Animators 2016-08-30 15:38:14

At 8/29/16 06:35 PM, Blounty wrote: I wanted to quote the most retarded parts of your request that showed how little you knew of making something like this.
Then I realised I would have to quote your whole post and I wasn't going to do that.

No need to be rude, feel free to share some tips instead of calling my post retarded.

But how exactly are you going to contribute? You ask for people, yet you tell nothing of your own skills and what you will do in this project. As an artist an an inbetweener, I personally stay away from projects like this since there indication that you'll pull your own weight, and makes it seem as though you're going to sit back and watch everyone else do all of the work.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature