00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A world to share and discuss art

303 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

A world to share and discuss art 2016-08-26 16:37:56

Hello everyone. This space is for all to share art made ​​by it ourselves . I hope here can post their old and recent works , so we can see them and vote for them , or write critiques. This space will be for both creators of art , for fans , as a small galerira , so that everyone show their art faster . And to improve together, through the exchange of views. this means they are allowed all kinds of criticism, both positive and negative . As long as no insult or harassing the people.

Come and share

Response to A world to share and discuss art 2016-08-26 17:04:32

I'll post one of my jobs , to break the ice. Hope you like it , or unpleasant, the important thing is that you do feel something

Hello

Response to A world to share and discuss art 2016-08-26 17:09:11

Response to A world to share and discuss art 2016-08-26 18:12:52

Hello friend and welcome to the art forum. One thing that's important to realize about this forum is that all of us as individual artists have made our own portfolio threads to showcase our own art, making a generic thread for all of us to post our own art is redundant. Make this thread about you, and your work and it will be more effective.

A distant engine of hate is stirring....

Illustration | Animation

BBS Signature

Response to A world to share and discuss art 2016-08-26 19:04:33

I understand what you're saying. But I think that create a spac to see , old jobs , or even do questions on related topics, it is proved necessary , as the old piesas are lost in an infinity of images sea. If you add to that either, you can find other users , in the search box N.G , it is extremely difficult, see art that this newly published on the page. There is also the problem that the product is very unfriendly , with viewers (people who are not artists , and come only to see )

Response to A world to share and discuss art 2016-08-26 19:11:31

That's why it poses, this space , so that users themselves can interact directly and fluid. I think we should try new ways of interaction .