00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voting system not working

285 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

It's been impossible to vote on questions that are under judgment lately. There's no option to rate it aside from review scores as the rating bar never shows up. Ive tried using a couple different browsers only to get the same result. And no I don't have adblock on. I can still vote on questions that are no longer under judgment, but not the ones that are. Did they change things to where you can only give out reviews on new submissions or is there something else I'm missing?

BBS Signature

Response to Voting system not working 2016-08-20 17:54:04

You can give a detailed review response but it won't show up publicly until the entry passes judgment phase and you won't be able to see anyone else's until then.

If that's not what you're asking then I dunno.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

At 8/20/16 05:54 PM, NeonSpider wrote: You can give a detailed review response but it won't show up publicly until the entry passes judgment phase and you won't be able to see anyone else's until then.

If that's not what you're asking then I dunno.

You can rate most submissions on a scale from 0-5. You were able to do the same for the ones under judgment until just recently. I was unclear as to whether this was site change or if its just not loading for me

BBS Signature