00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So, This newer skin is pretty neat.

469 Views | 10 Replies

So, This newer background is pretty neat looking. It is definitely very family-friendly. Besides, I guess the stoned eyed weed part. This site's newer skin reminds me alot of Spongebob, mainly because because of how Nickelodeon in nature, the setting looks. I do not know who the creator of this newer skin is, so if you would like to tell me, that would be more then appreciated. EDIT: - [Thanks to Oddlem, I know where to look for this artist. Thank you]. The artist is Luwano. I am actually subscribed to him on here. He does a great job with these sorts of arts. This one, has a very simple look to it. It is a very busy beach, and looks like it would make a great Saturday morning cartoon show. I like this one. Also, this one so far, is probably more like their older ones. Thought I am not completely sure, being a new comer on here. All in all, if this was made into a TV show/animation on NG... I would surely watch it! It is also very nostalgic-ful, as it reminds me of the essence of my childhood. I also like how the blue water blends transparently into the bottom of the page, where it ends. I think that this background might also be a part of the collaboration, done for Clock Day 2016.

So, This newer skin is pretty neat.

BBS Signature

Response to So, This newer skin is pretty neat. 2016-08-15 00:30:48

There's a link called "wall artist" right above the "your feed" tab.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to So, This newer skin is pretty neat. 2016-08-15 00:32:22

What is Clock Day?

Response to So, This newer skin is pretty neat. 2016-08-15 00:36:27

At 8/15/16 12:30 AM, Oddlem wrote: There's a link called "wall artist" right above the "your feed" tab.

Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to So, This newer skin is pretty neat. 2016-08-15 00:37:16

At 8/15/16 12:32 AM, Wadezilla wrote: What is Clock Day?

http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/clockcrew.html

BBS Signature

Response to So, This newer skin is pretty neat. 2016-08-15 00:38:29

At 8/15/16 12:37 AM, 1000BucklesofVictory wrote:

Oh wow, never heard of them lol. They've been around a while! Where do I sign up to join them? I don't see a thread in the clubs and crews forum.

At 8/15/16 12:38 AM, Wadezilla wrote:
At 8/15/16 12:37 AM, 1000BucklesofVictory wrote:
Oh wow, never heard of them lol. They've been around a while! Where do I sign up to join them? I don't see a thread in the clubs and crews forum.

You may have to private message Tom Fulp about this, sorry. I do know that anyone can create their own skin art for a specific ng day celebration/collaboration, and whoever is the winner, or most highly rated in the competition, gets picked.

BBS Signature

Response to So, This newer skin is pretty neat. 2016-08-15 00:46:47

At 8/15/16 12:44 AM, Jeffay wrote:
At 8/15/16 12:40 AM, 1000BucklesofVictory wrote: You may have to private message Tom Fulp about this, sorry. I do know that anyone can create their own skin art for a specific ng day celebration/collaboration, and whoever is the winner, or most highly rated in the competition, gets picked.
Dude, you cant tell he is being sarcastic?

Whether he was sarcastic or legitimately asking for my help, I do not know. But I answered it lol :).

BBS Signature

Response to So, This newer skin is pretty neat. 2016-08-15 12:37:24

God I love Spongebob.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to So, This newer skin is pretty neat. 2016-08-15 13:35:43

At 8/15/16 12:37 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote: God I love Spongebob.

Me too. Yay for us adults loving Spongebob.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to So, This newer skin is pretty neat. 2016-08-15 14:15:31

wædzilla