00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Unscouted artists' best pictures

17,209 Views | 215 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-02-13 20:03:14

A remake of my older one, I'm very proud of how well this came out. As an uninspired, unmotivated, and uncreative doof that never took any interest in art while at school... I think I do alright.

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-02-15 11:44:43

Some vector mountains I made recently. Not much to explain about 'em

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-02-15 11:47:11

At 1/27/17 05:34 PM, PanzerJig wrote: This is my greatest painting so far. It might seem a joke until you see the top of this unusual, green rock. It's tremendous. And don't even get me started on the bottom, it's phenomenal.

Haha! this is great. literal LOL. Also my favorite color. Maybe add a bit more texture, or something in small areas of it to make the rock as a whole seem less uniform.

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-02-18 12:13:11

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/ponderous-plants/satyr-chicken this is something I did I little while ago.

I found new brushes and stuff right after I finished this...

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-02-19 13:38:28

Doing some animals to improve my hair/fur skills in digital. Any comments and criticism are welcome! thanks!

http://onionrider.deviantart.com/

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-02-23 14:47:47

At 1/25/17 01:52 AM, AnimatorV wrote: I did this piece awhile ago, decided to post it here and see what you guys think. I've also started posting more art on here so I'll be more active.

Rilly like the facial expression , or do I like the hands I find the posture of them a bit off, but that mite just be because (I am assuming this) that the person is a zombie

At 2/15/17 11:44 AM, GoldenYakStudio wrote: Some vector mountains I made recently. Not much to explain about 'em

Nice coloring, I like the shifting in the color from what is close and what is far away, probably can work some more on the reflection in the water

At 2/18/17 01:26 PM, Lankybog wrote: I found new brushes and stuff right after I finished this...
At 2/23/17 12:03 PM, SketchedDog wrote: Doing some animals to improve my hair/fur skills in digital. Any comments and criticism are welcome! thanks!

Now you tow how are you not scouted this pictures are amazingly good, just lovely

And lastly for myself, a group photo
Here is a turntable of all of the models https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88byMzCRoGI

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-05-24 01:24:27

Here's an illustration I made with some OCs: Peter (left) and Jordan (right). From my webcomic "The Extraordinary".

I'm expectant of criticism and comments. Hope you enjoy!

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-05-24 01:42:45

Original Character, Hentami Kiyomori Yutani.

She is getting ready to venture into the thousand, thousand halls in our next visual novella.

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-05-24 12:48:54

Just an artistic nobody.

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-05-26 15:05:55

At 5/24/17 01:24 AM, TyScope3 wrote: Here's an illustration I made with some OCs: Peter (left) and Jordan (right). From my webcomic "The Extraordinary".

@TyScope3

Nice poses and composition. It's capturing that sense of action and the clash well. Only a slight nitpick would be your character on the right's hands seem a little too large, compared with the character on the left's hands. I would suggest making them a tad bit smaller

However it is still a nice piece, and kudos for the poses and perspective. Keep it up!

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-05-27 13:08:35

my entry for the cotm level cap

This is my WIP for the COTM. I wasn't proud of the finished piece at all because I rushed it and I betrayed what I wanted to draw. This black and white version ended up looking better than the colored version. I just don't like color. So any tips on maintaining a sketchy, rough style while also being able to create good scenes would be awesome. I'd assume flat, earthy colors that resemble a sketchbook, as well as good shading?

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-05-29 07:21:24

here : http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/reon58/katharos

how close am i to gettin scouted?

I do art :)

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-05-29 09:00:45

Thing from this month that i really like. =3

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-05-29 14:31:01

At 5/29/17 09:00 AM, DisGermanGuy wrote: Thing from this month that i really like. =3

@DisGermanGuy

Is this done with markers? It's nicely done. I really like the colouring in this. It shows the shine of the armour really well and the hair colouring is really nice.

Good work, keep it up!

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-05-29 15:06:09

At 5/29/17 02:31 PM, DovahFeyn wrote:
At 5/29/17 09:00 AM, DisGermanGuy wrote: Thing from this month that i really like. =3
@DisGermanGuy

Is this done with markers? It's nicely done. I really like the colouring in this. It shows the shine of the armour really well and the hair colouring is really nice.

Good work, keep it up!

Yes, Marker & gel Pen.
Thank you. =3
I will try my best!

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-05-29 21:19:16

Hi Guys, I've just finished this piece, it's a fanfiction dream for me to create an uber Levi, and what can be more uber than a titan shifter with armor and blades

This isn't necessarily my favourite piece I've done, but its the most recent (for the May COTM) and was fun nonetheless. Could have done with more care in the initial inking, and more time in the colouring phase (and someone who knows how to make interesting backgrounds XD ).

I played around a bit with adding some motion blur to the characters (as in the attached image below) but wasn't sure how well it fit with the style so stuck to a clean final piece (follow the link above for image without motion blur).

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-06-03 12:57:44

At 2/18/17 01:26 PM, Lankybog wrote: I found new brushes and stuff right after I finished this...

This is excellent, really love your style.

At 5/24/17 01:24 AM, TyScope3 wrote: Here's an illustration I made with some OCs: Peter (left) and Jordan (right). From my webcomic "The Extraordinary".

Great action shot and very vibrant! I really love the hand gestures particularly. If I was going to say one thing it might be that the right hand side figure's hands might be a tad big, but i can't really talk, my hands are terrible! XD

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-06-03 14:02:58

At 2/23/17 12:03 PM, SketchedDog wrote: Doing some animals to improve my hair/fur skills in digital. Any comments and criticism are welcome! thanks!

I'm new to drawing, painting, and NG....but that looks pretty damn good to me!

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-06-03 14:04:48

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/b-astion/peanuts
I played around a bit with adding some motion blur to the characters (as in the attached image below) but wasn't sure how well it fit with the style so stuck to a clean final piece (follow the link above for image without motion blur).

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

No criticism, but at first I thought it was a juiced up Patrick Stewart. Which I like either one, him or Charlie Brown.

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-06-03 14:26:02

At 6/3/17 02:04 PM, OVCharlie wrote:
No criticism, but at first I thought it was a juiced up Patrick Stewart. Which I like either one, him or Charlie Brown.

Haha, I see what you mean! Thanks :)

New to art (painting and drawing). Seem to be having the most success with Line and Wash watercolor. Also referred to as Pen and Wash.

The far side of the door is angled wrong, and the shadow across the door isn't dark enough (or correct angle across it's entirety).

something i did, and im really proud of it

At 6/3/17 04:00 PM, OVCharlie wrote: New to art (painting and drawing). Seem to be having the most success with Line and Wash watercolor. Also referred to as Pen and Wash.

The far side of the door is angled wrong, and the shadow across the door isn't dark enough (or correct angle across it's entirety).

Nice, I've been wanting to get into watercolour. Can't really give advice in this area unfortunately but it looks like your making a good start!

At 6/3/17 04:19 PM, sabrinaphung wrote: something i did, and im really proud of it

This is great! Really love the style, beautifully done, you deserve to be proud of it. :)

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-06-05 04:49:14

Nice to see this topic is up and running again.

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-06-07 01:48:46

i have an edit to this

sup ppls

BBS Signature

Response to Unscouted artists' best pictures 2017-06-07 13:55:31

I tried my hand at "painting". It's digital so not really paint but the "Synthetic Round Bristle Brush" in Sketchbook. Maybe easier than drawing.