00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Making Free Music! Taking Requests!

1,185 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Whats up everyone i wanted to let you guys know im open for requests to do some free game music. I have been making alot of hip-hop music as of late but i would like to flex my skills and try some new things.

[url]https://soundcloud.com/brosoverflows[/url] Here is my soundcloud

Leave a comment at the bottom of our site in the Freebies Section for faster replies! i will still check here aswell for the requests.

[url]http://ironlungtribe.wixsite.com/psykoaktivatedmindz/freebies[/url] Here is the link to our Freebies Page. Scroll to the bottom for our comments section.

Response to Making Free Music! Taking Requests! 2016-08-14 10:24:01

I request that you join me and @MrSmash64 for this Spacescale RPG project, if you'd like a collab where many people are chipping in and we're doing this free.

Response to Making Free Music! Taking Requests! 2016-08-14 10:56:20

At 8/14/16 10:24 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I request that you join me and @MrSmash64 for this Spacescale RPG project, if you'd like a collab where many people are chipping in and we're doing this free.

Eyy can i join? I can contribute some stuff if you guys want :)

BBS Signature

Response to Making Free Music! Taking Requests! 2016-08-14 10:59:30

At 8/14/16 10:56 AM, Wick3dRabbit wrote:
At 8/14/16 10:24 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I request that you join me and @MrSmash64 for this Spacescale RPG project, if you'd like a collab where many people are chipping in and we're doing this free.
Eyy can i join? I can contribute some stuff if you guys want :)

Just ask @Tony-Ingall. He'll guide you through.

Response to Making Free Music! Taking Requests! 2016-08-14 19:18:27

Wait. . . . Did someone say SPACE? I love Space. . . Can i Join This As Well?

YOLO WORLD!!!

Response to Making Free Music! Taking Requests! 2016-08-14 21:57:40

Just fill me in on what is needed and i will see what i can do.

Response to Making Free Music! Taking Requests! 2016-08-15 05:36:33

At 8/14/16 07:18 PM, demon1000 wrote:
Wait. . . . Did someone say SPACE? I love Space. . . Can i Join This As Well?

I don't see why not. Again, ask @Tony-Ingall and he'll point you in the right direction.