00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Democuck National Cuckmittee

618 Views | 7 Replies

Democuck National Cuckmittee 2016-08-11 05:50:48

Most of you may have heard of the DNC hacking thing, if you have, maybe you haven't heard about the things that this hack has revealed, since I'm lazy I'll just post some sources for you to check out

http://usuncut.com/politics/dnc-leaks-9-emails/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/24/here-are-the-latest-most-damaging-things-in-the-dncs-leaked-emails/

This shit is outrageous, and I believe that the DNC is straight up having people murdered now, 3 people with links to the DNC have recently been murdered.

So, fellow American's, we're about to have another mass murdering radical war criminal sociopath, but with a vagina. Isn't that great? And I'm really seriously starting to believe that Orange McCottonhair is a puppet of the Democrats, after all, he's been good friends with Hillary for years, even going to parties with her and laughing with her and Bill.

Is America doomed? I don't think this country can survive 4 to 8+ more years of this shit.

The color of your skin is your uniform in this ultimate battle for the survival of the West.

Response to Democuck National Cuckmittee 2016-08-11 06:36:24

At 8/11/16 06:12 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 8/11/16 05:50 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote: Is America doomed?
kanye west and gucci mane are friends

america is doing great

just enjoy life and quit worrying about politics

We white folk have more important things to worry about than your disgusting, retarded, inbred monkey celebrities.

The color of your skin is your uniform in this ultimate battle for the survival of the West.

Response to Democuck National Cuckmittee 2016-08-11 16:37:27

The overuse of the word cuck is literally the worst thing to happen this century. 9/11 doesn't begin to compared the tragedy I feel for Britbongs and their loyal cocksuckers.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

At 8/11/16 06:36 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote: We white folk have more important things to worry about than your disgusting, retarded, inbred monkey celebrities.

In one sentence, you managed to not only destroyed your chance of being taken seriously but also make white people look bad in the process. Well done...

And a politics forum? With an existing DNC thread? Outrageous!

Though, I'm guessing the politics forum is a bit too high-brow for you.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Democuck National Cuckmittee 2016-08-11 16:53:59

At 8/11/16 04:40 PM, icecreammac wrote:

He's already cranked the stupid up to 11 in there before.

BBS Signature

Response to Democuck National Cuckmittee 2016-08-11 17:08:22

At 8/11/16 04:53 PM, FinaLee wrote:
At 8/11/16 04:40 PM, icecreammac wrote:
He's already cranked the stupid up to 11 in there before.

There are a lot of responses I would've seen coming, but this surprised me more than any response the OP could've shot my way. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Democuck National Cuckmittee 2016-08-11 18:15:30

You know that a thread is shit when we resort to overreacting to something and make accusations based on hearsay and whatever sounds the most salacious. We all get the e-mail scandal and all that, but the murders that are tangential to the DNC, if that? Skepticism is the order of the day.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Democuck National Cuckmittee 2016-08-11 18:40:14

Judging by the thread title and the post, I kinda wonder if you caught something from TheKlown. Especially when considering that it's the kind of thing that clown would have been posting.

Basically I'm calling you retarded.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature