00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your Memory.

1,522 Views | 33 Replies

Response to Your Memory. 2016-08-07 18:25:14

i often hear people asking me questions theyve already asked multiple times, telling the same jokes, or having the same conversations, and i wonder how they cant remember they already said that stuff like 2 weeks ago.

Response to Your Memory. 2016-08-07 19:48:21 (edited 2016-08-07 19:52:46)

Absolute garbage. The only time I ever remember anything is if:
A) I really like it.
Or
B) It's reeeeeeeally important.

I could probably give over a hundred absurd facts about Borderlands 2 or Tf2 but don't ask me anything about algebra.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Memory. 2016-08-07 20:12:14

Sometimes I ponder what life would be like if we had to learn the same shit over, and over again everyday like in 50 First Dates. Progress would definitely be that much harder

I can still remember my whole morning when 9//11 first happened like I remember eating a bowl of Cheerios and watching FOX 11 Live when the 2nd plane hit. A couple years later I recall a student wearing a shirt in class with the planes crashing into the towers in celebration of 9.11 and him getting in trouble for it which i thought was pretty lol and ironic.

I really want to play more games that boost the tenacity of my memory

At 8/7/16 04:30 PM, Bit wrote: I have a pretty good memory. I can bring something up to a friend that we spoke about previously and they will have no idea what I'm talking about.

Use to be a pet-peeve of mines esp. when it was something we discussed in a text message cuz im like, "mofo just go back and re-read the text" (assuming they didn't delete it)

At 8/7/16 06:25 PM, DeIirium wrote: i often hear people asking me questions they've already asked multiple times, telling the same jokes, or having the same conversations, and i wonder how they cant remember they already said that stuff like 2 weeks ago.

I use to wonder this too; i think some ppls brains are stuck on repeat. But after awhile, everything does become pretty much repetitive because there's only soo much new shit one can experience. It's like,there are limits to everything

Your Memory.

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Your Memory. 2016-08-09 11:50:50

Depends on how important the thing that I need to remember is.

If it's absolutely vital, it always stays on my mind.
If it's trivial or irrelevant, I forget it in a flash.