00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art Commission - Simple Characters

392 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for some fairly simple cartoon art for some basic YouTube animations. This is a paid commission. The 4 characters are plants/flowers. In addition I'd like one background picture and separate files for facial expressions arm positions, so I can add and remove them in a animation.

Characters
Characters must look like they are from the same universe (artistic coherence), must be accompanied by the different facial expressions, eyes and arm positions.

Character A - White Rose
Character B - Red Rose
Character C - Venus Fly Trap
Character D - A Marijuana Plant

Background
I want one background for now and will comission more later. The background will be the green Yorkshire Dales, perhaps with a cobblestone wall or cottage in the background in the dales.

Here is a GoogleDocs link for details on the character appearances with images for inspiration from Google images:
GoogleDocs Link

Context to the theme of the animations if interested -
These animations are for a new YouTube channel I am making for a friend. We are making videos using these images for videos of a political nature. We will draw upon humour discussing themes such as scepticism, religion and some of the more ridiculous segments of society. The theme for the background is from Yorkshire, and the white rose is a symbol of Yorkshire, with he red rose being a antagonist character. The videos will be used in response videos as well as more original animations.

If you wish we can credit you as an artist in our videos. In addition you may be interested in working with us in the longer term as I'll likely commission more drawings in the future.

Send me your price estimates. I haven't worked out a budget yet. Any questions then drop an email at or respond here:
brumleyofbunch@gmail.com

Thanks very much for your time
Kris

Kris