00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trump might fucking win

3,579 Views | 58 Replies

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-07-30 17:27:02

It's unlikely Trump will win. Every candidate gets a bump in the polls during and after the convention of their respective party. The next batch of polls will show Hillary in the lead again, probably by the widest margin we've seen yet, then it will dwindle down and Hillary will be ahead of Trump in the polls until the election.

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-07-30 17:49:35

At 7/30/16 03:31 PM, Calamaistr wrote: Hey Radaketor would you support newgrounds to redo the Trumpgrounds event again?

Why not? It was at least a bit funny and the slots Easter egg was creative, if a bit repetitive.

I asked one of the fulps about it a while back and i dont think he was against it but was also considering some other options (theme selection etc) although id prefer newgrounds to support Trump as a whole.

Never gonna happen, from what I gathered Trumpgrounds was very much anti-Trump and poking fun at him, having optional themes from every past skin would be neat, though. But NG won't be exclusively supportive of The Don, just look at the reviews section of any Trump animation, game or art piece and you'll see 90% of them are braindead zombies "Hurr durr Donal Drumpf", they'd all likely bitch and moan if anything disturbed their status quo.

Anyway glad to see another Trump supporter on here not afraid to speak out. High five bro.

There are more, just lurk a bit.

At 7/30/16 03:49 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 7/30/16 03:31 PM, Calamaistr wrote: Anyway glad to see another Trump supporter on here not afraid to speak out. High five bro.
He's from Portugal he ain't supporting shit...

Contrary to popular belief, being from a country that's on the other side of the ocean doesn't mean I can't be in favour of a candidate, unlike Portuguese elections of example, the US presidential elections influence the world, so sorry if I hold out a little ray of hope that Trump will bring some change, or at least much needed discussion to the table.

It's like you're yelling at me for poking my head over the fence just to see another kid's cool birthday party when all of mine were absolute shit. Let me have my fun.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-07-30 23:51:08

If Trumps wins I will play This song everyday until he gets out of office.

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-07-31 15:04:52

At 7/30/16 12:09 AM, NewgroundsNation wrote: Trump is a mans man, like FDR or Reagan . we need another guy like him

Except FDR was a Democrat. Both Reagan and Trump are Republicans.
Then again they were also both Democrats for a sizeable chunk of their lives so whatever.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-07-31 20:47:46

At 7/31/16 03:04 PM, Viper wrote:
At 7/30/16 12:09 AM, NewgroundsNation wrote: Trump is a mans man, like FDR or Reagan . we need another guy like him
Except FDR was a Democrat. Both Reagan and Trump are Republicans.
Then again they were also both Democrats for a sizeable chunk of their lives so whatever.

i'd imagine they meant teddy, not franky

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-10-11 11:47:01

At 7/30/16 11:51 PM, LittleWashu wrote: If Trumps wins I will play This song everyday until he gets out of office.

Rofl, instead play this song untill he gets out of office:

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-10-12 00:08:47

I was previously a trump skeptic, but after watching last night's debate, I was pretty impressed by how he handled himself despite the odds stacked against him with the p-word fiasco..

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-10-12 01:50:16 (edited 2016-10-12 01:50:37)

538 doesn't give Trump much of a chance these days at only a 16.5% chance of winning the election. That number could change though as it has in the past.

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-10-12 05:33:08

Both are bad choices regardless, shame we no longer have a hero.

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-10-12 08:08:34

At 10/12/16 01:50 AM, RefreshMe wrote: 538 doesn't give Trump much of a chance these days at only a 16.5% chance of winning the election. That number could change though as it has in the past.

Hillary having 49% of the popular vote? Yeah right.

I wonder where all those Hillary supporters are during her rallies, I mean if she's winning by such a large margin why does she struggle to get a couple hundred people to show up, and that's including the people paid to attend, while Trump who's 'losing' easily gets several tens of thousand? Sounds suspicious.

Trusting the polls right now is a mistake, it's at the point where biased media is trying to tell people "look at how much he's losing! there's no reason for you to even try to vote for him". They're afraid.

Trump might fucking win

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-10-12 21:47:13

Good to see the skepticism here kiddies. It's a shame the 2 party system has failed so miserably. I doubt there will be a presidential election after this one... that's how bad the jokers in the Senate and Congress really are, mostly thanks to unelected party leaders, and amoral pay to play politics.

Obama got elected with almost no track record at all, Hillary's track record looks like multiple car accidents with exceptionally good PR work to cover it up. Trump is a bit of a dunce, but he does mean well... we need a big bad dog like him in the WH, or else the world will finally enter into WWIII proper.

The Clintons have taken in waaaay too much foreign money (Google and Russia included) to be a positive force for America, or the world. They have a substantial list of favors to fulfill, whereas Trump is out for its citizens.

The 2000 election was definitely rigged, and the 3 hackers who did the 'monkey in the middle' attack died under mysterious circumstances. Gore would've been just as bad anyway, however, unless this election is a little more lopsided, the current party will make sure its candidate will win. The propaganda war for and against either candidate has never been so apparent, but I sure am glad the MSM's shit is finally beginning to stink.

I didn't wanna post here, but an older lady asked me today if I was gonna vote for Trump. I said yes, and she immediately brought up the pussy grabbing comment(s) that Trump made a while back, and his reticence against pressing Russia (his VP doesn't agree). What really shocked me, "You need to watch more TV!"

Holy shit. TV is the absolute last place for unbiased information, radio and newspapers aren't much better.
But older folk are so easily conned into thinking everything we see and hear in the MSM, isn't just fiction for our entertainment. Anything to make a buck, keep the investors happy.... and ad-rev money flowing in.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-10-12 21:52:18

At 10/12/16 12:08 AM, bazooka99 wrote: the p-word fiasco..

There was no "p-word fiasco." No one was offended by him saying "pussy." Trump supporters did a great job of twisting why people were mad, but no one was offended by the word "pussy." People were mad because he more or less said he can do whatever he wants to women because he's rich.

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-10-13 03:59:46

At 10/12/16 09:52 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: People were mad because he more or less said he can do whatever he wants to women because he's rich.

To be fair, most women will let you do whatever you want to them if you're rich.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-10-13 04:53:26

At 7/28/16 03:35 AM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote: He’s now officially the Republican nominee, he is currently leading ahead of Hillary, many people who were against Trump have decided “fuck it” and are voting for him now.

Guys, I know we elected a black president, but even I didn’t think America would be accepting enough to elect an orange one.

Better him than Hilary "all men are rapists we gotta be pc to appeal to anime fans" Clinton.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-05 08:42:08

At 10/13/16 03:59 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 10/12/16 09:52 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: People were mad because he more or less said he can do whatever he wants to women because he's rich.
To be fair, most women will let you do whatever you want to them if you're rich.

This. I can know, i only got a gf in the period i was 100% outdooring looking like a greek god and spending money.

Original, classical and retro videogame music composer. (No longer take project clients from newgrounds but if you need a track or two from what ive got pm me.)

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-05 11:00:46

Why are you worried? Trump isn't as bad as Hillary Clinton is.

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-05 11:30:59

I love how people are going to such great lengths to defend Hillary as a candidate. Trying to downplay her acts of treason as "oh just a couple of emails". It's genuinely funny.

Hillary wants to go to war with Syria & Russia.
We have ample proof of her organization rigging the election.
Hillary is actively betraying our country.

Meanwhile, the best argument Trump opposers can muster up consists of taking conversations out of context and downright spreading lies about certain bills.

I can't fathom how anyone could continue supporting Hillary unless they're an active member of her organization.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-05 13:09:02

At 11/5/16 11:30 AM, Chdonga wrote:
I can't fathom how anyone could continue supporting Hillary unless they're an active member of her organization.

It is like an absolute denial of reality and facts. What's more astounding are the Sanders supporters who moved to Hilary, when she is the embodiment of everything he preached against.

"Sometimes reputations outlive their applications. Sometimes fires don't go out when you're done playing with them."

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-05 14:45:13 (edited 2016-11-05 14:45:37)

At 11/5/16 01:21 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: It's supposed to be a country where ANYONE can become president, and this is the best you can come up with

Anyone can become president, as long as they can convince people to give them a lot of money.
I'm confident we'll elect the best carny for the job.

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-05 23:18:45

Nope, Bernie Sanders got this.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-27 01:01:51

Sorry to bump, but guess what.
He did it

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-27 01:15:26

At 11/27/16 01:01 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Sorry to bump, but guess what.
He did it

Yeah and we have a ton of hillary supporters protesting as well as trying to get a petition signed to overturn the election so Trump is kicked out and Hillary is put in.

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-27 01:23:59

At 11/27/16 01:15 AM, LittleWashu wrote: Yeah and we have a ton of hillary supporters protesting as well as trying to get a petition signed to overturn the election so Trump is kicked out and Hillary is put in.

A petition isn't going to uproot a democratic principle we've had since the beginnings of our country.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-27 02:50:46

At 11/27/16 02:44 AM, INDINDIND wrote: Lmao he did win

I was watching the polls the whole time.
It was a good ride.

Trump might fucking win

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-28 08:38:15

At 11/27/16 08:46 PM, FastbootsZA wrote: I still think that hilary should have won because she won the popular vote and they should have gotten rid of the electoral college a long time ago.

She barely won the popular vote and only did so because Obama encouraged illegals to go vote (for Hillary of course since he was super anti-Trump) and California doesn't require an ID to vote (she got 7.000.000 votes in that state alone), and if you believe it there's also claims of several machines flipping votes from Trump to Hillary's favour.

Good thing there's the electoral college, when a voting map looks like this, it's very telling of who should win and who people want to lead their country.

Trump might fucking win

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-29 03:46:30

At 11/28/16 08:38 AM, Radaketor wrote: Good thing there's the electoral college, when a voting map looks like this, it's very telling of who should win and who people want to lead their country.

You're aware that there isn't a uniform distribution of the US's population across the country, right? The numbers in blue are twice the size of the red ones.

There's better cartograms from previous years with cells rather than states, but the one below is the best I could find for the current election.

I don't understand why there is a "winner takes all" system when one of those states has ten times the voting weight compared to the majority of states in middle America.

She barely won the popular vote and only did so because Obama encouraged illegals to go vote

I was hoping the social media arguments would just die off when Trump was elected. Please stop. You won.

Trump might fucking win

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-29 05:50:20

At 11/29/16 03:46 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: You're aware that there isn't a uniform distribution of the US's population across the country, right? The numbers in blue are twice the size of the red ones.

There's better cartograms from previous years with cells rather than states, but the one below is the best I could find for the current election.

Doesn't seem fair that 3 states in the west coast and around or so 10 in the east coast should get to decide what happens to the fate of the remaining 30+ states, some of which aren't even close, simply because of a larger demographic, now does it? The US is a biiiiiig chunk of land, popular vote might work for nations the size of some of your states but with all the different set of values and cultures that differ from state to state, it only seems fair that the less populated areas get a say in the matter even if their numbers aren't as large.

Imagine a rectangular-shaped country, there's an election between red guy and blue guy (no women allowed), a large majority of that country's regions vote for red guy, but blue guy wins because there were a lot of rich blue guy supporters living down south away in seclusion from the rest of the country in their own private little beaches. Having a larger demographic living somewhere shouldn't give them more of an edge choosing whoever wins when the majority of that country's regions are clearly in favour of someone else, imagine if the only people who'd benefit from a blue guy victory would be those same voters living down south while everyone else gets jackshit?

And is this the cartogram you were talking about? I had no idea what you were referring to with cells so I Google'd it and first result was this image from Wikipedia, so take it as you will. But the blocky look seems to be what you were talking about.

I don't understand why there is a "winner takes all" system when one of those states has ten times the voting weight compared to the majority of states in middle America.

Refer to the above-mentioned red vs blue guy scenario.

Trump might fucking win

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-29 14:19:01

At 11/29/16 11:32 AM, Hacklyn wrote: Hmm...it's a majority wins situation.

Like I said above, she only barely won it, and it was thanks to shit like California's loose voting laws that don't require an ID to vote and Obama's encouragement for illegals to go to the polls and vote for her, which netted her 7 million votes in that state alone, plus various examples of rigged machines flipping republican votes to democrat. I don't think she won the popular vote, at least not without a lotta rigging, like the pre-election polls that lied and said Hillary had a massive lead.

More people end up pleased. Unless most people didn't vote, in which case they...would have had only themselves to blame, but maybe they needed more candidates?

Trump and Hillary were just the two candidates for the two major parties in the US (Dem and Rep), but there were also other presidential candidates like Jill Stein of the Green Party and Gary Johnson of Libertarians. That's not even mentioning the less well-known people who were running for office and barely got any votes.

Even so to let Trump be president...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the man becoming a president.

FTFY

You know that was a joke, right?
Correcting sexist posts ruins the fun for everybody.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump might fucking win 2016-11-29 14:32:37 (edited 2016-11-29 14:34:50)

At 11/29/16 05:50 AM, Radaketor wrote: And is this the cartogram you were talking about? I had no idea what you were referring to with cells so I Google'd it and first result was this image from Wikipedia, so take it as you will. But the blocky look seems to be what you were talking about.

Yeah, that's a much better figure. My Google hits are all 2012 maps with Florida as the Democrats.

For the stuff you didn't quote: yeah I agree. I don't wish to argue about electoral college stuff (and Hillary supporters thought they were going to win that anyway). Although after seeing your original picture it did strike me that states with, for instance, 30 electoral votes compared to other states with 5 electoral votes, will have 6 times more clout in an election. Especially if their vote is split 51:49.

Seems like it's a way of cutting down air miles for presidential candidates as they can just ignore middle US.

edits because I've written this point horribly 3 times in a row

BBS Signature