00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

M-bot 2016-07-27 08:14:11

Guys wtf
I used to have 2 drawings uploaded.
Then one day i recive a message,saying that my drawing was deleted .the sams day i upload the drawing and the other day i recive 2 messages .fcking m-bot took down all 3 of my drawings ffs and i am the creator.(the drawings dont even have nudity or something wtf)also i cant report him

Response to M-bot 2016-07-27 11:13:44

At 7/27/16 08:14 AM, MOOSExiii1 wrote: Guys wtf
I used to have 2 drawings uploaded.
Then one day i recive a message,saying that my drawing was deleted .the sams day i upload the drawing and the other day i recive 2 messages .fcking m-bot took down all 3 of my drawings ffs and i am the creator.(the drawings dont even have nudity or something wtf)also i cant report him

Of course you can't report M-Bot. He's a bot. He's only there to serve as the face assigned to all moderating messages.

Did your drawings perhaps violate any of NG's guidelines

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to M-bot 2016-07-27 13:58:22

At 7/27/16 11:21 AM, NekoMika wrote: Would you mind posting a Dump link to the removed images?

From what I've seen on the report messages, it's because the backgrounds weren't their's.

I'm not a fan of people not making their backgrounds, but I wouldn't delete a pic because of it, personally.

BBS Signature

Response to M-bot 2016-08-09 13:53:54

At 7/27/16 01:58 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 7/27/16 11:21 AM, NekoMika wrote: Would you mind posting a Dump link to the removed images?
From what I've seen on the report messages, it's because the backgrounds weren't their's.
I'm not a fan of people not making their backgrounds, but I wouldn't delete a pic because of it, personally.

... I'm still expecting the OP to reply. Was this just a rant or something?

BBS Signature

Response to M-bot 2016-08-09 14:51:34

At 8/9/16 01:59 PM, NekoMika wrote:
At 8/9/16 01:53 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: ... I'm still expecting the OP to reply. Was this just a rant or something?
Probably, given they never replied to anything.

So, can we have a group hug in the shower now? Looking really good over there TOAS and Neko.

Funny people think M-Bot is a real person.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature