00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I'm a voice actor in training!

316 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm a voice actor in training! 2016-07-26 16:30:10

hello all! my name is blake and ive been wanting to become a voice actor! ill post a link below. now before you listen, let me list some things.

-this demo doesnt have any funny voices, or somthing.
-im still learning, so not all voices sound completely different. i do different emotions in it!
- enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUBGgNuvP8&list=LLsQFNNHp4iLAtyXVvT1eD8w&index=11

Hello Blake!

Welcome to the animation forum. I would like to point out that we here at Newgrounds.com have quite a community of voice actors! They are all over on the voice actor forum! I'm sure they will be happy to listen to your VO work and give you advice.

I know it can be hard to get attention on the forums from time to time and you may feel like stretching outside the proper forum for your content to get some more opinions. But when we see a voice actor post on an animation forum, all we think is that you got lost somewhere between the different forums.

Best of luck with your voice work! Keep practicing and have fun!

"In matters of taste there can be no disputes."

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a voice actor in training! 2016-07-26 16:43:33

i actually noticed! thanks haha!

Response to I'm a voice actor in training! 2016-07-26 18:00:14

You're actually pretty good!

I can't tell if it's the headphones I'm using right now, but it sounds like you're getting a little to close to the mic at times.

One common thing I notice with voice actors that are just starting out is that the more straight forward, non exaggerated voices tend to be too quiet, so I would suggest speaking up with lines like that.

But like I said, you're good; I'd use you.

Smarty Art, Ninja, Action

BBS Signature

Response to I'm a voice actor in training! 2016-07-26 18:04:41

thank you so much <3 no worries! ill get way way better haha. the mic i had to use was alright, but i had to get close because it was so quiet Lol. i have tons more of voices but i was rushed to do this. hopefully i can do one without being rushed