00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your Shower/Bath Routine.

1,742 Views | 28 Replies

Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 11:48:44

What does your bath or shower routine look like?

When I shower, it's sacred to me. I have a waterproof Bluetooth speaker in my shower, so I listen to music while I shower. I wet my hair and then my body. I wash my hair first, then I wash my body. I shave last. After I get out, I dry off and put on lotion. I brush my hair last, because it's long and takes forever to brush.

If I'm taking a bath, it's only to relax. I use bubble bath or bath bombs and just soak in super hot water. Sometimes I use Epsom salts.

Also, is there any specific brand of shampoo, body wash, or shower gel that you use?

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 11:54:49

Cell U Plex. It has caffeine in it. No idea why.

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 12:10:52

I wash my hair. Then I wash my armpits. Then I wash my dick and balls.

Water will touch the rest so it's all good.

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 12:14:58

I use Irish Spring. ^w^

I shower just like you, but I bring something in...

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 12:15:54

1.Fap
2. Take off clothes
3. Wank
4. Turn shower on
5. Masturbate
6. Get in shower
7. Whack off
8. Get out of shower
9. Jack off
10. Dry off
11. Beat off

Badazz sig by Homicidee

CLICK DOWN THERE N00B!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 12:16:44

At 7/26/16 11:48 AM, Kayleeee wrote: What does your bath or shower routine look like?

First I bring my phone with me and start music on it. I don't have any of those waterproof speaker things so I just have it sitting on the other side of the room with the volume all the way up
Then I get in the shower (never even been in a bathtub before)
Wet my hair and then my body
Then I go through and wash my hair about 2 or 3 times (I have A LOT of hair)
Then wash my body
Sometimes brush my teeth in there
Then get out
Dry off and wait a bit then brush out my hair because of how long it is

Also, is there any specific brand of shampoo, body wash, or shower gel that you use?

No. I just use whatever.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 13:22:27

At 7/26/16 12:15 PM, Jeffay wrote: 1.Fap
2. Take off clothes
3. Wank
4. Turn shower on
5. Masturbate
6. Get in shower
7. Whack off
8. Get out of shower
9. Jack off
10. Dry off
11. Beat off

Indefinitely there was going to be a reply like that on a shower forum.

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 13:26:22

Water is sacred to me. I shower as fast as possible.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 13:49:26

At 7/26/16 12:10 PM, Bit wrote: I wash my hair. Then I wash my armpits. Then I wash my dick and balls.

At least someone on here washes their balls.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 14:33:25

With you ;D

But really, I tend to take long, hot showers. They're always at least 20 minutes, and they're always warm to warm-hot. I HATE lukewarm showers and never take any below warm. I usually use just shampoo across my whole body, but especially my hair, pits, crotch, and asscrack (often with Suave shampoo, because I'm cheap, and my family is cheap, and we don't have a lot of money, so we're cheap). Sometimes I'll use Old Spice body wash on top of it, but I typically buy only Old Spice deodorant and the rest of their products will, on a rare occasion, be gifted to me by family.

Yeah, nice clothes and Old Spice, those are ideal gifts for me, hint, hint. Axe is also acceptable.

I often sit down while I am showering for a period of time (usually before shampooing and leaving), because I just find it to be more relaxing than having to stand up for thirty minutes, though my shower is a little cramped and I have bad back posture, so even then it isn't ideal after an extended period of time.

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 17:26:16

I usually shower late at night after using the treadmill. So it's both physically cleansing and a symbolic moment to say that it's time to relax in the hot water. No matter how overheated I might be a hot shower is always refreshing.
Since I am a sweaty beast I make sure to cleanse my face off first before moving to the body. About once or twice a week I'll debate on whether I should extend the shampoo to my beard or if regular face maintenance is good for that. I won't report on my body parts except to say that getting dirty right before is a great motivator to clean everywhere.
Usually I've been listening to music while running so I'll just bring my phone in for that and let it hang into the sink for an acoustic boost.

On the rare occasion I go for a bath I tend more towards shows than music. Just something I've probably seen before that doesn't demand a lot of attention but is long enough that I won't have to reach up and find something else while in the tubby time.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 17:38:46

Once a day, at around 20:00 - 22:00.

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 18:58:24

I usually just hop in and let the water hit my beautiful caramel body for a few mins before i decide t0 scrub down with the loofah and various Axe body wash

In sequential order:

1. Lather my body with the body wash
2. meditate and reflect on life
3. Rinse
4. Repeat 1 & 3 as i feel needed
5. Dry off head to toes

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 19:19:49

Step 1. Find Hotspring
Step 2. REMOVE PANTS!

Master of questionable life choices

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 19:24:49

At 7/26/16 02:33 PM, CiviLies wrote: With you ;D

Oh lala

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 20:22:54

I cover my entire body with soap, then I wash my entire body, saving my dick for last.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 20:36:34

At 7/26/16 12:10 PM, Bit wrote: I wash my hair. Then I wash my armpits. Then I wash my dick and balls.

You've perfectly described the standard routine every man should have.

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 23:35:42

I soak my head first before using shampoo. I mix the shampoo in my hand with warm water before putting it on so it ain't so cold.
I eventually get shampoo everywhere and scrub where I gotta. The length depends on how long it takes for me to feel clean.

I prefer baths but mostly shower.

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-26 23:46:09

Sometimes I take two a day, sometimes I take one at 12 or 1 in the morning.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-27 05:28:44

I get in, slap my armpits, crotch, and head with a wet washcloth, and get out.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-27 07:39:20

At 7/27/16 05:28 AM, YonusBahtzee wrote: I get in, slap my armpits, crotch, and head with a wet washcloth, and get out.

You don't use soap or shampoo?

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-27 07:54:27

Get in shower
Turn on water, really hot
Warm up bath tub, because it's annoying when the water that stays in the tub gets all cold
Reduce heat to a normal level
Readjust heat, because it's too cold or too hot
Wet hair and body
Get shampoo, shampooing hair
Turn off water
Get soap to wash armpits and private parts (yes, also the behind)
Tun on water
Wash off soap
Wash off shampoo
Stand there like a boss, for a few minutes
Turn off water
Get out and dry myself off

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-27 16:26:19

At 7/27/16 07:39 AM, Kayleeee wrote:
At 7/27/16 05:28 AM, YonusBahtzee wrote: I get in, slap my armpits, crotch, and head with a wet washcloth, and get out.
You don't use soap or shampoo?

Nah. Everyone knows soap is just a placebo.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

At 7/27/16 04:30 PM, Calbop wrote: I fill my bath with 200 bottles worth of Listerine.

Then I lay in it for two hours, fully submerging my body and breathing out of a snorkel.

I do the same thing, but with bleach.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-27 18:55:39

Shampoo muh hair and condition, proceed to wash my body with shower gel or soap whichever I have. Then finally lather my hands with soap and wash my genitals. No music,ever.

Do whatever you feel....

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-27 20:07:33

I let it run till it's not freezing, I go in, if it's Wednesday or sunday then I wet my hair, then I wash my hair with shampoo, then I get out the soap (this happens every day) and wash with the soap. Armpits first, then arms, then body, then legs, then feet. After that I generally go over arms and body until I think I've been in the shower long enough. Afterwards, I turn the shower off, brush my teeth, floss (dentist told me to), destroy my mouth with listerine (this is just for fun), then I'm done. I shave in the morning.

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era,

What have I done with my life?

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-27 21:49:11

At 7/27/16 04:30 PM, Calbop wrote: I fill my bath with 200 bottles worth of Listerine.

Then I lay in it for two hours, fully submerging my body and breathing out of a snorkel.

When you own a few shares in Pepsi.Co and try to make their stocks go up

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-27 22:47:36

I usually stand there for too long and just enjoy the water, then rush at the end to wash everything because I've wasted too much time standing there.

BBS Signature

Response to Your Shower/Bath Routine. 2016-07-28 01:05:28

I never shower or bathe. Instead I just kinda wait until it rains and run around naked.

BBS Signature