00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need help finding a dating sim game

880 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello everyone,

A couple of months back I was browsing the dating sims and found a game that caught my attention and I played through it once, however in this game like in many other dating sims there are more girls to chose from and I wanted to play through it again, I forgot the name of the game and after searching for hours I could not find it, so now I am asking for help.

I will describe my playthrough in as much detail as I can in the hopes of finding the game. You start out as a guy moving to a new town for college, you end up in the wrong classroom but you meet a nice popular girl, she becomes your first friend at the school, later you go back to your place and do not see your roommate. You are woken up in the middle of the night by noises, it turns out its your roommate and plot twist the roommate is a chick (I think her name is Emily but cant quite remember). There are other girls throughout the game but I mainly focus on my roommate, the other girl i can remember is a nerdy girl with big breast and she is the class rep. Towards the end of the game theres a picnic of sorts and you can invite different girls I picked my roommate. Needless to say I end up with my roommate, but I want to play through and chose the other chicks. If anybody knows the game please let me know, or if you have any questions I might be able to further clarify some things, sometimes I write confusingly english isnt my first language. Also theres a slight chance I didnt play the game on newgrounds again cant quite remember but if you know the game im taking about, the help is appreciated, Thank you

Response to Need help finding a dating sim game 2016-08-10 17:07:49

At 7/24/16 09:58 AM, NekoMika wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/594476
Is this it?

thank you for the response, but no it is not simgirls.

Response to Need help finding a dating sim game 2016-08-10 17:15:10

At 7/23/16 10:32 PM, The-Eternal-Abyss wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/datingsims

have a look through that list and see if anything there matches what you can remember .

I didn't see it in that list played a few of them for a bit just to make sure.

Response to Need help finding a dating sim game 2016-09-21 23:13:14

Is it RE:MAID?

We make NSFW visual novel games! <3 If you like smart, naughty & positively well-written stories, please check out our stuff in NG! For more info about our projects, GO HERE!

BBS Signature

Response to Need help finding a dating sim game 2016-11-29 17:40:53

At 9/21/16 11:13 PM, PaperWaifu wrote: Is it RE:MAID?

yes it is thank you

Response to Need help finding a dating sim game 2016-11-30 23:48:31

You're welcome!

We make NSFW visual novel games! <3 If you like smart, naughty & positively well-written stories, please check out our stuff in NG! For more info about our projects, GO HERE!

BBS Signature