00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

About art portal floods...

372 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I know that stereotypically, they are Friday floods, but sometimes art portal floods can be done on other days... are there reasons for those?

Reason why I ask is because 15 August, Clock Day, is a major anniversary -- specifically, the 15th Clock Day. And while there already is a collaboration thread for the Kitty Krew (who have their own celebration two days later), I have no other idea how to celebrate this apart from an art portal flood.

@Luwano This might be of interest to you.

Response to About art portal floods... 2016-07-22 22:04:29

At 7/22/16 03:39 PM, Troisnyx wrote: I know that stereotypically, they are Friday floods, but sometimes art portal floods can be done on other days... are there reasons for those?

Reason why I ask is because 15 August, Clock Day, is a major anniversary -- specifically, the 15th Clock Day. And while there already is a collaboration thread for the Kitty Krew (who have their own celebration two days later), I have no other idea how to celebrate this apart from an art portal flood.

Art floods occur on special holidays as well, they were just mostly done on Fridays because that was a catchy name and there were enough active members to make enough every week. Now even with pre planning floods haven't really gotten the numbers to become true "floods" they're more pepperings or splashes. But if you can organize one by all means awesome.

Response to About art portal floods... 2016-07-23 05:18:41

At 7/22/16 03:39 PM, Troisnyx wrote: I know that stereotypically, they are Friday floods, but sometimes art portal floods can be done on other days... are there reasons for those?

For some weird reason these @ taggings never seem to notify me. Thanks for thinking of me though.

If you'd organize a flood, I'd be up for it, but I currently can't organize it myself, due to different clock day projects that I am preparing.

The reason there is no clock collaboration going on here on NG is probably because the clock crew usually organizes collabs in their own forums over at clockcrew.net

BBS Signature