00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorite deleted scenes?

364 Views | 10 Replies

Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 00:36:18

Usually you can see why some scenes get cut from movies or TV but ocasionally there are a few ones that are gold. Family Guy and Simpsons have many good ones here and there. What about you?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 01:03:26

The bloopers in spiderman 3. With this lege dary scene

Favorite deleted scenes?

Response to Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 04:50:42

https://youtu.be/hMSpmIYjXAg?t=151

The outdoor scene from the original Terminator movie.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 10:55:03 (edited 2016-07-19 10:55:31)

Well, can't find it on YouTube. It's from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, of scooby doo were he has his big red wet dog dick showing.

Response to Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 11:44:35

There's a cut from Mad Max: Fury Road that I've only ever seen in the "Making Of" segment, some cut outtake where Knux is inside the hood of the War Rig...he's frantically flipping through and reading a mechanical magazine, puts it down, and with wide-eyes and a blank expression just goes "...FUCK." and then scrambles for tools.

Laughed eternal, shiny and chrome.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 14:06:43

This alternate ending to the 2012 movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtS2L0Ohpq0

Response to Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 16:40:41

Some movies have longer versions that are better than the theatrical cut like Terminator 2 and Dark City. Although, the biggest improvement the Dark City director's cut has is it kept out a voice over intro that shat things up in the theatrical cut. But it's still also better off for some things that were put back in as well.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 17:07:56

I enjoy the plantation scene in Apocalypse Now, but it's right that it was cut. The theatrical cut is far better paced than Redux, even if the scene is really good in isolation.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 20:17:48

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 20:18:52

How can it be my favourite scene if it's been deleted?

1, 2, 3, Coffee 4, 5, 8, too late

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite deleted scenes? 2016-07-19 21:55:39

I remember when I saw the trailer for Robin Hood: Men in Tights there was a shot where an arrow flies around a bunch of trees and eventually hits its target tree and splits it in half. I was six at the time so I though that was the funniest shit ever. When I finally got to see the film all I wanted to do was just get to that gag. It was literally all I was watching it for. I watched the whole fucking film and it wasn't actually in the final cut. It broke my little six year old heart and I see that as the root of me becoming a pretentious, Hollywood-hating bastard.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature