00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Critique please

449 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Critique please 2016-07-18 06:45:05

I do lots of art

This is one my most recent pieces

Critique please

Response to Critique please 2016-07-18 06:45:50

I try to do animated gifs well too

Critique please

Response to Critique please 2016-07-18 06:46:52

I do line art more than anything

Critique please

Response to Critique please 2016-07-18 14:28:45

At 7/18/16 12:06 PM, dilandoubishop wrote:
At 7/18/16 06:45 AM, VenomationsTV wrote: I do lots of art

This is one my most recent pieces
Nah. thats a crummy trace. Here is a screen capture from Rpg Makver MV's character generator.

I tried my best :(
Also, you got the front hair wronh

Response to Critique please 2016-07-18 17:34:27

At 7/18/16 02:28 PM, VenomationsTV wrote: I tried my best :(
Also, you got the front hair wronh

The important thing is that he figured out that you're trying to cheat. And still, you try to keep innocence. You are caught redhanded and you try to side step it.

I think you're more focused on the result of making good art compared to the actual work it takes to make good art. It's not about tracing or oodles of fanart. Its about development. You want people to ooh and aah at your art but you're not really putting in the effort.

You've created multiple accounts because... (?) You create obnoxious threads questioning the judgement of Moderators, (You're not going to with this one. They have records and countless sources.)

If you're going to do art/ animation / pretty much anything viable to creativity. You need to actually pace yourself and dedicate yourself to it. Taking the easy route by tracing over some anime character or doing some rehashed fanart over and over might get you a few likes but you won't grow as an artist.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to Critique please 2016-07-18 17:41:09

At 7/18/16 05:34 PM, Mrccbirdguy wrote:
If you're going to do art/ animation / pretty much anything viable to creativity. You need to actually pace yourself and dedicate yourself to it. Taking the easy route by tracing over some anime character or doing some rehashed fanart over and over might get you a few likes but you won't grow as an artist.

well instead of saying this stuff, could you you actually critique the other art?

Response to Critique please 2016-07-18 17:57:28

At 7/18/16 05:41 PM, VenomationsTV wrote:
well instead of saying this stuff, could you you actually critique the other art?

Arrogance.

Fine. The gif thing was okay? I'm not into gifs. Never will be.

The notebook thing first off is sideways Always try to scan your notebook images and use paint or virtually any photo viewing program on a computer to put it up right.

The art on your notebook picture actually looks good! It looks original Unless its from some toon show I've never seen.
(If you have unlined paper, even better but notebook sheets are alright.)

Critique please

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature