00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What program used for this video ?

408 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi, can you guess what software did they use to make this video ?

Dumb Ways to Die --- Youtube

I am learning Flash. Can Flash be used to make these kind of videos ? Or should I think about switching to another software if I want to make these kind of animations ? They look pretty cool!

On a side topic, why the maximum character size for subject for the question in the newgrounds forum is so small (only 35 characters). Don't they realize that it's really difficult to shorten the problem within only 35 characters, including space, comma or even the question sign.

Thanks !

Response to What program used for this video ? 2016-07-17 15:42:33

At 7/17/16 03:38 PM, sherlock20 wrote: Hi, can you guess what software did they use to make this video ?

Dumb Ways to Die --- Youtube

I am learning Flash. Can Flash be used to make these kind of videos ? Or should I think about switching to another software if I want to make these kind of animations ? They look pretty cool!

On a side topic, why the maximum character size for subject for the question in the newgrounds forum is so small (only 35 characters). Don't they realize that it's really difficult to shorten the problem within only 35 characters, including space, comma or even the question sign.

Thanks !

Most likely it could've been done with Flash, but . . .

it doesn't matter which software you use because you can still achieve the same look. It is the only matter of how you use your software to your advantage and how comfortable you are with it.

Response to What program used for this video ? 2016-07-17 15:50:38

At 7/17/16 03:42 PM, ValterValyun wrote:
Most likely it could've been done with Flash, but . . .

it doesn't matter which software you use because you can still achieve the same look. It is the only matter of how you use your software to your advantage and how comfortable you are with it.

Thanks ValterValyun :)

Response to What program used for this video ? 2016-07-24 12:53:48

It is not so much the tool as the tool user. Probably flash though.

Response to What program used for this video ? 2016-07-25 09:53:55

Thanks Johnnyfourth :)

Response to What program used for this video ? 2016-07-26 01:29:00

Looks like it could have been After Effects. But as everyone else has said, you can achieve most styles in most programs

Talking about the gas mask dude

Response to What program used for this video ? 2016-07-26 06:21:53

It doesn't matter which software you use because you can still achieve the same look. It is the only matter of how you use your software to your advantage and how comfortable you are with it. So flash is most important for this video.