00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Paid]Looking for artist 4 my game

500 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Foremost I just want to say that I know it looks bad to sign up on forums to look for people to work with, but I've followed Newgrounds since my days in elementary school. First game ever played here was Pico vs Uberkids and I've been hooked since. So please don't ban me :)

Anyways I've been making a multiplayer avoid game inspired by Starcraft 1 bound maps. You control a unit and run through traps and obstacle courses by correctly timing and aiming your clicks. The game engine is pretty much complete and I am in the process of making maps. But guess what I have no art for the game.

I'm looking for an experienced artist to help me create pretty much all visual aspects of the game (theme, UI, concept arts, all unit and environment sprites). This is a paid gig and I prefer to work with someone who understands the game rather than just trying get a paycheck. I would like to continue to work with the same artist should the game be successful the in future.

If you are interested please read the post from my website for more detail and try the demo before you contact me. Cheers!

Response to [Paid]Looking for artist 4 my game 2016-07-23 16:04:20

I'm good at pixel art and I'll work for free