00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to understand a girl who...

1,684 Views | 35 Replies

How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-14 18:27:03

love to surround herself by men?

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-14 19:32:05

What's to understand about that?

We like dick and testosterone.

BBS Signature

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-14 19:34:22

im a gurl................ :p

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-14 19:55:07

At 7/14/16 07:54 PM, KhanKhendo wrote:
At 7/14/16 07:39 PM, utramariobros wrote:
At 7/14/16 06:36 PM, KhanKhendo wrote: Grab her cock.
shut up u no life
I don't drink Vodka.

your gay

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-14 20:02:56

You found it?! Holy shit! I've been looking for my gay since forever!

u look lik a boogerr

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-14 20:06:48

At 7/14/16 07:32 PM, Kayleeee wrote: What's to understand about that?

I have both.

Did I manage to impress you?

Listen to drumstep awesomeness xd: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/683617

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-14 21:34:34

At 7/14/16 08:06 PM, LaserVision wrote:

I have both.

Did I manage to impress you?

Yes. Let's get to fuggin'.

BBS Signature

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-14 21:54:30

She just doesn't like the drama of being around other girls. She probably "friend-zoned" all of her guy friends anyway

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

At 7/14/16 09:48 PM, MemeFiend3 wrote: Hanging around with girls is just too much drama.

This is the best explanation so far. With the gif image, now everything becomes crystal clear.

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 04:01:49

Nothing there to explain.

Be the one she always comes back to

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 04:05:20

At 7/15/16 04:01 AM, Deshiel wrote: Nothing there to explain.

The thing is, she doesn't want her favorite male to be surrounded by girls.

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 04:06:18

At 7/15/16 04:05 AM, masheenH3ad wrote:

Hows is that relevant to what I just wrote

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 04:09:45

At 7/15/16 04:06 AM, Deshiel wrote:
At 7/15/16 04:05 AM, masheenH3ad wrote:

Hows is that relevant to what I just wrote

I'm asking, is it cool to let her do it but her favorite male is not allowed to?

So you were saying, just play cool, let her do her thing, and concentrate on being the one she come backs to? Act like a damsel of the medieval times?

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 04:13:58

At 7/15/16 04:09 AM, masheenH3ad wrote:
I'm asking, is it cool to let her do it but her favorite male is not allowed to?

So you were saying, just play cool, let her do her thing, and concentrate on being the one she come backs to? Act like a damsel of the medieval times?

No you must be the alpha, the most interesting one. The one she won't dare to cross or lose.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 04:40:44

Well, I'm one such girl. My best friends are nearly all men, with three exceptions. Why? Because it all boiled down to the wavelength, the manner of thinking, the frequency, the stuff I enjoy doing. If you can make these men your friends and be sure they're not going to manipulate the lady, that'd be most ideal.

But suppose the lady is desperate to be loved that she'd find it by any means possible. If that's her motivation for surrounding herself with men, you've got to ask her about her past. What was it like, why did she not feel loved, etc. All that can have a domino effect on why she's spending all this time with these men.

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 04:55:09

At 7/15/16 04:40 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Well, I'm one such girl. My best friends are nearly all men,

What are your exceptions?

Do you still meet those guys who hit on you? (Like those who proposed their love or something.)

If they drop a message, do you still respond to all the mundane pick up lines?

Are you that accommodating that you worry about the men who plays the victim and actually take the trouble to meet them? (Alone.) i.e. a guy cannot decide what shirt to buy so she asked for your help.

Please answer briefly.

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 05:01:58

At 7/15/16 04:55 AM, masheenH3ad wrote:
At 7/15/16 04:40 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Well, I'm one such girl. My best friends are nearly all men,
What are your exceptions?

The three ladies who are my best friends aren't the typical girly girls who do nothing but the stereotype. They have ambitions, dreams, don't get involved in drama a lot, and are extremely caring.

Do you still meet those guys who hit on you? (Like those who proposed their love or something.)

Oh heavens no. Even drove one of them away with a belt whip one Good Friday evening.

If they drop a message, do you still respond to all the mundane pick up lines?

No. I am engaged, so there's no need for me.

Are you that accommodating that you worry about the men who plays the victim and actually take the trouble to meet them? (Alone.) i.e. a guy cannot decide what shirt to buy so she asked for your help.

If they're my friend, I don't see why not -- but with any other guy, I'd be wary of the intentions behind it. It need not be a shirt, it could be a game, or an instrument, or a little something from the model shop.

Please answer briefly.

I think it all boils down to knowing the men in her life. Are they upright? Are they manipulative? It's easy to suspect from afar but sometimes, they may not look like what they seem. With my fiancé and my friends, they get along absolutely fine with each other that my fiancé now considers them his friends too. But I do know some relationships can be manipulative. Just bide your time and see...

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 05:07:35

At 7/15/16 05:01 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
Please answer briefly.

I think we just got baited. The way he questions you reminds me of reddit and all those confsession sites. Did you kiss your sister, did you like it? xD

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 05:09:58

At 7/15/16 05:07 AM, Deshiel wrote:
Please answer briefly.
I think we just got baited. The way he questions you reminds look me of reddit and all those confsession sites. Did you kiss your sister, did you like it? xD

Maybe he writes like a typical reddit post, but I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt. Besides, I fit that description to a T, though not in the way most people imagine. I surround myself with men -- decent, upright men who give back to the people around them. Not sleazebags.

At 7/15/16 05:01 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I think it all boils down to knowing the men in her life. Are they upright? Are they manipulative? It's easy to suspect from afar but sometimes, they may not look like what they seem.

This is wise. Thank you so much for sharing this gold nugget. It will come useful in years to come.

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 05:19:10

At 7/15/16 05:09 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
Please answer briefly.
I think we just got baited. The way he questions you reminds look me of reddit and all those confsession sites. Did you kiss your sister, did you like it? xD
Maybe he writes like a typical reddit post, but I'd rather give him the benefit of the doubt. Besides, I fit that description to a T, though not in the way most people imagine. I surround myself with men -- decent, upright men who give back to the people around them. Not sleazebags.

For some reason people, especialy females consider me symphatic.
Even when I sat in the pub chugging beer with 10/10 angry face. One of the girls next to me told me that I look very symphatic.

I used to sing in the school band when I was around 13-15 years old. There was a time whn the band was widely dominated girls. Most of them adored me so much it became annoying. They kept inviting me to whatever they were doing and they kept asking who I like better like over and over again.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 05:23:20

At 7/15/16 05:19 AM, Deshiel wrote:
At 7/15/16 05:09 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
Please answer briefly.
For some reason people, especialy females consider me symphatic.
Even when I sat in the pub chugging beer with 10/10 angry face. One of the girls next to me told me that I look very symphatic.

I used to sing in the school band when I was around 13-15 years old. There was a time whn the band was widely dominated girls. Most of them adored me so much it became annoying. They kept inviting me to whatever they were doing and they kept asking who I like better like over and over again.

Maybe the fact that you didn't mind hanging out with them was already a sign of acceptance, but hormones can get in the way and people start to compete for your affections, as if you can't be friends with the lot of them. This is my guess, anyway. It seems you got out of it pretty well, though, because here you are.

I'd be shunned by most girls until I present myself to them as what they want to be...

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 05:25:46

At 7/15/16 05:23 AM, Troisnyx wrote:

I'd be shunned by most girls until I present myself to them as what they want to be...

I am a sagittarius. When somebody crosses me I make them pay.
Thier affection spam annoyed me so they eventualy triggered the infamous saggitarius traits and stoped.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 09:41:51

At 7/14/16 08:02 PM, donglepuss wrote:
You found it?! Holy shit! I've been looking for my gay since forever!
u look lik a boogerr

OOOOOOHHHHH! OOOOOOOOOOHHH! SHOTS. FUCKING. FIRED!

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 11:17:20

We like big butts.
I like my butt.
Itw bettter than your's

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 11:27:22

At 7/14/16 06:27 PM, masheenH3ad wrote: love to surround herself by men?

She don't want that drama.

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 12:29:19

She likes sausages. Give her sausages.

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 21:13:53

At 7/15/16 11:27 AM, TrueLAD wrote:
At 7/14/16 06:27 PM, masheenH3ad wrote: love to surround herself by men?
She don't want that drama.

that could be it

At 7/15/16 12:29 PM, wolfe wrote: She likes sausages. Give her sausages.

or that could be it

or, like many things, it could be something else.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 22:50:08

At 7/15/16 11:17 AM, VenomationsTV wrote:

We like big butts.
I like my butt.
Itw bettter than your's

Can you not lie? Can the other brothers not deny?

BBS Signature

Response to How to understand a girl who... 2016-07-15 23:07:52

E Coli .. Salmonella!!