00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Small Team for Series of Games

481 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello Everyone,
My name is Terran Thomas. Some of you may have seen my posts for a larger game on this and other collaboration forums, and while that is still active, this is not related. Instead I am looking to put together a small team to work on a series of small games, that can be finished within a few weeks each.
**Talent Needed**
I am looking for 2-3 other people who are interested in and serious about making and completing games, and willing to learn what they don’t already know in their respective fields. I have worked with a lot of people who have either been to busy in their personal lives, were working on multiple projects and had no time for what we were working on or just left before actually doing anything for the game, so I am looking for people who can and are willing to stick with these games until completion.
____
**Programmer**
A generalist who uses C#, as the current code is written in that language, and can do a variety of gameplay type, as each game will be in different genres.
**3D Character Artist**
Someone who can do characters and enemies.
Anyone who joins the team will be required to sign an simple Non-Disclosure Agreement.
1. A 3D Top Down Shooter
2. Vertical Scrolling Shooter
3. A 3D Endless Runner
4. Horror Game
5. A Racing Game

Currently, each game has either a complete or partial design document, and each has some gameplay already finished, but they are in their very early stages.

If you are interested in working with me and/or would like more information please add me on Skype or contact me via Email. Please only contact me through email and Skype, as I may not see a comment or private message for some time.

Skype: terran.thomas – (You can find me easier by putting in my email address)
Email: TerranThomas1993@gmail.com