00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

See my game concept (on Steam)

370 Views | 7 Replies

See my game concept (on Steam) 2016-07-08 13:04:31

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=719794529

I made a concept page on Steam for the game I've been working on. If you feel like it, I'd appreciate you taking a look and telling me what you think.

It's been a two-year journey and the next step is to finish the first two worlds and post it on NGs. After that, I'll hopefully have enough perspective to finish the whole thing. It's all made in flash right now.

Also, I hate the bg music for the video. Just didn't have the time to sift through what youtube offers.

Thank you!

Response to See my game concept (on Steam) 2016-07-08 13:25:21

At 7/8/16 01:16 PM, SirWaffleThe3rd wrote: Looks fun. A little weird, but fun.

Thank you. It being fun is the most important thing, for sure.

Response to See my game concept (on Steam) 2016-07-08 13:47:45

Jim Sterling should make a "Best of Steam Concepts" show and showcase this on it.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to See my game concept (on Steam) 2016-07-08 15:57:44

At 7/8/16 01:47 PM, TheMadWasp wrote: Jim Sterling should make a "Best of Steam Concepts" show and showcase this on it.

Thanks, I appreciate that. :)

Response to See my game concept (on Steam) 2016-07-08 17:02:07

At 7/8/16 03:57 PM, Barzona wrote:
At 7/8/16 01:47 PM, TheMadWasp wrote: Jim Sterling should make a "Best of Steam Concepts" show and showcase this on it.
Thanks, I appreciate that. :)

Uh...you do realize that the "Best of Steam Greenlight" video Jim makes are for games that usually look shit, right? I was saying that he should make a similar series where he looks at Steam Concepts that look shit.

Doesn't matter though, I was joking anyway. In all seriousness the game looks good.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to See my game concept (on Steam) 2016-07-08 18:45:45

At 7/8/16 05:02 PM, TheMadWasp wrote: Uh...you do realize that the "Best of Steam Greenlight" video Jim makes are for games that usually look shit, right? I was saying that he should make a similar series where he looks at Steam Concepts that look shit.

Doesn't matter though, I was joking anyway. In all seriousness the game looks good.

I didn't know that. haha. I like cringy stuff, so I think I'll check him out. I appreciate your actual compliment, though. ;)

Response to See my game concept (on Steam) 2016-07-09 03:44:58

Hope it works out for you

At 7/9/16 03:44 AM, CaptinDouchebag wrote: Hope it works out for you

Yeah, just gotta keep working.

At 7/9/16 09:48 AM, Anarkat wrote: I love the design. Fairly unique and interesting.

Good luck dude.

Thanks a bunch!

At 7/9/16 10:13 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: Casual? Looks like a bullet hell game from the video.

Yeah, I have to think of a good way to balance some of those aspects. A flying bullet hell makes more sense being that you'd have 360 degrees of movement, but as a platformer, you'd be restricted with gravity. Might make things more difficult. I'll think of something. Thanks for the response!

edit: also, I figured casual just means non-competitive. Also, to admins, I won't keep bumping this thread. I promise.