00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jibrail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mute games 2016-07-07 21:48:55

Since the original form got locked had to start a new one to answer back
well i normally have no problems with anything and don't really use any of the other features on here and dont feel like bothering the developers and things because there busy and back when first got on newgrounds in my freshmen year of highschool in 2001 god i cant belive im almost 30 now sorry crazy mans ramblings anyways pointing being i rember in the early days of newground there used to be a mute all button on the list were you click to dim the lights and things and didnt have to worry about asking the game developers and other people to add one

Response to Mute games 2016-07-08 00:06:10

At 7/7/16 09:57 PM, Jyni wrote: Pretty sure its against the rules to avoid a locked thread by starting a new one

snaps fingers
Mods! take this thread away!

it's also against the rules to be a backseat moderator, so why dont we all just shut up and let the mods do their job

Response to Mute games 2016-07-08 02:50:52

At 7/7/16 09:48 PM, alvarem wrote: i rember in the early days of newground there used to be a mute all button on the list were you click to dim the lights

This isn't right, is it?

There's never been an external mute button. At least, the "dim the lights" list has never existed since the early days of newgrounds and never had a mute button. The decision to add a mute button is up to the creator.

The original post was given a solution about muting the window in the sound options of Windows or whatever OS you are using. Do that.

BBS Signature

Response to Mute games 2016-07-20 17:42:33

At 7/20/16 01:37 PM, SB-Anims wrote: I cannot mute games

... You code it into the game, chief.
Here's a vid for how I've done it.
There is no reason for you not to look up how to do it.

BBS Signature