00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Crazy dreams.

535 Views | 18 Replies

Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 14:20:11

I had a dream a couple of days a go that I got my dick cut off, I cried like crazy, and at the end I got my dick back. Having your penis cut off in a dream is a weird experience, I appreciated having one now. So, tell me your weirdest or crazy dreams.

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 14:23:53

I don't have dreams.

this isn't an edgy joke, I don't

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 14:34:03

I had a dream that I was in space on a trampoline with Mr. T.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 14:42:47

At 6/27/16 02:34 PM, poopmcfarts wrote: I had a dream that I was in space on a trampoline with Mr. T.

That's fucking awesome.

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 15:26:59

weird, i had one a few weeks ago where i partially cut through the shaft behind the head with a cigar cutter. i threw a band aid on it and then acted like shit was normal for the rest of the dream.

if i'm depressed/upset, i tend to have zombie dreams. one had me dilapidated house that was full of zombie animals, i remember a zombie horse chasing me around and then the dream ending with me being trapped in a car with a zombie squirrel. worse than that was a different dream i remember where it was just me in a neighborhood full of zombies, guns laying all over the ground like it was a video game, not a single one had ammo. the entire dream was me running, picking up and trying empty weapons till i was cornered in a basement and then chewed on.

if i'm not happy about dental stuff, like a cavity, i dream of all my teeth falling out.

i never have a "normal" dream and i'm not one who can control the situation.

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 17:41:45

At 6/27/16 02:20 PM, PanzerKorpse wrote: I had a dream a couple of days a go that I got my dick cut off,

Funny, a few days ago I had a dream where this guy had his penis cut off and I gave him a penis transplant from one of two choices.

I ended up giving him the darker of the two.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 17:46:09

I had a dream I was held hostage by ISIS

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 17:49:05

At 6/27/16 05:46 PM, CiviLies wrote: I had a dream I was held hostage by ISIS

You live in America, don't you?

We already are held hostage by ISIS

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 19:01:55

At 6/27/16 06:53 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: So you're feeling emasculated then?

"What the hell's wrong with your skin? It's like, moving!"
"I believe I'm having some sort of seizure."

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 20:45:34

At 6/27/16 06:53 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote: So you're feeling emasculated then?

I got my dick chopped off, so yeah, I feel emasculated.

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 23:10:05

I had a dream that I spilled salsa all over my purse. I woke up and confirmed that I had not spilled salsa all over my purse.

BBS Signature

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 23:31:54

At 6/27/16 11:13 PM, zornuzkull wrote: The only dreams I can remember usually involve sex or violence...

or?

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-27 23:52:26

At 6/27/16 11:47 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 6/27/16 11:31 PM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 6/27/16 11:13 PM, zornuzkull wrote: The only dreams I can remember usually involve sex or violence...
or?
Yes I don't get a boner from hacking people to pieces... Surprised?

would you believe me if i said no?

interesting you went full chainsaw massacre and not a bit lighter on the violence.

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-28 00:00:34

Meh I have had weirder dreams then something like this. Mine was where I had to escape an undead apolocopse however, hear is the catch. If you ran into a same sex undead they would eat your brains and you would become one of them like normal. However if you ran into an opposite sex one they raped you to turn you.

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-28 00:12:28

At 6/28/16 12:04 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
I love zombie dreams...

do you get to kill them? in mine, i'm always very outnumbered and poorly armed.

i wish i had dreams where i got to kill the zombies...

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-28 10:43:29 (edited 2016-06-28 10:46:11)

At 6/28/16 07:51 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
Yes I kill them then I usually get over run and eaten...

i'm envious, i'm not sure i've ever killed one in mine.

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-28 11:16:40

At 6/28/16 10:52 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 6/28/16 10:43 AM, billybobthwarten wrote:
At 6/28/16 07:51 AM, zornuzkull wrote:
Yes I kill them then I usually get over run and eaten...
i'm envious, i'm not sure i've ever killed one in mine.
What is dead can never die...

Massive head trauma or severing the top of the spinal cord will kill them easily.

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-28 14:40:15

I'm sick of linking people to my Woody Allen dream thread so I'll just tell you all about my latest weird dream.
Happened a week or so ago, I was playing an MMO game with a friend of mine that doesn't even play that MMO game anymore, then we argue and at the end I throw a doggy treat at my bed, landing it on some pillows.
Yeah.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Crazy dreams. 2016-06-28 15:54:52

When I was in hospital on a lot of morphine... I had a dream that Obama was at my local supermarket (I'm in UK btw). For some reason he was just stood alone in an archway. I approached him and he asked if I had a lighter, to light his cigarette. We had a little chat as I searched for my lighter, then as I went to hand it to him, he turned around and was now a giant BN biscuit with arms and legs, still suited up. Talking obnoxiously in a high pitched voice instead of obamas voice. For some reason I freaked the fuck out and happened to be carrying a mini gun. As the biscuit slowly burned through the cigarette I tore it to pieces with the minigun. Only the minigun, for some reason fired tiny candies, like nerds.. So it took a long while. Once he was destroyed and the high pitched squealing was over, I picked up my lighter then left the parking lot and the rest is a blur.