00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is it bad to talk a lot?

273 Views | 1 Reply

Is it bad to talk a lot? 2016-06-24 23:04:14

My character Nelson likes to talk a lot. He talks so much in such little time. ( because he's so alone) he meets a girl and they talk for hours when she gets up to leave he hugs her for a long time, finally she walks off and he runs toward her and hugs her again but this time tighter and tells her to stay safe. And she has to remind him over and over that she'll be back.
What do you think? Since Nelson talks so much his dialogue is longer then average and I was wondering if that's a bad thing.

Response to Is it bad to talk a lot? 2016-06-25 02:44:39 (edited 2016-06-25 02:46:16)

At 6/24/16 11:04 PM, ZE13 wrote: My character Nelson likes to talk a lot. He talks so much in such little time. ( because he's so alone) he meets a girl and they talk for hours when she gets up to leave he hugs her for a long time, finally she walks off and he runs toward her and hugs her again but this time tighter and tells her to stay safe. And she has to remind him over and over that she'll be back.
What do you think? Since Nelson talks so much his dialogue is longer then average and I was wondering if that's a bad thing.

This is something meant for the writing forum, not general. I'm pretty sure that you're going to get more help over there than in here. Also, I personally think that this is something that you need to decide for yourself. I'm trying to develop my own story and my own characters' personalities, but these are things that I like to develop on my own because I find it fun and not for any other reason. You shouldn't be this worried of what other people think of your characters, or ask so often of other's opinions; Have fun for yourself, not for other people.

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature