00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why does this exist

560 Views | 10 Replies

Why does this exist 2016-06-24 20:41:58

Why is there a politics section on F-ING NEWGROUNDS?

Response to Why does this exist 2016-06-24 22:08:55

At 6/24/16 08:41 PM, 17natorks wrote: Why is there a politics section on F-ING NEWGROUNDS?

Some people actually talk about politics here, that's why.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does this exist 2016-06-24 23:18:33

At 6/24/16 08:41 PM, 17natorks wrote: Why is there a politics section on F-ING NEWGROUNDS?

Weird, like 99% of the people who know about Newgrounds do so just because of the politics board, it's that renowned.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does this exist 2016-06-24 23:41:43

At 6/24/16 11:18 PM, Feoric wrote:
Weird, like 99% of the people who know about Newgrounds do so just because of the politics board, it's that renowned.

That's not true, have you seen 90% of what's on here?

Response to Why does this exist 2016-06-25 00:59:33

At 6/24/16 11:41 PM, 17natorks wrote: That's not true, have you seen 90% of what's on here?

Yes, and it's nowhere near as good as the politics forum. It's the best.

BBS Signature

Response to Why does this exist 2016-06-25 13:26:27

At 6/25/16 11:07 AM, lapis wrote: Why does anything exist?

blew your mind

Anything exists because of Collective Perception of a so-called Holographic Universe. Why do you think religion stresses belief? They really care about your small influence on what's real than a measly dollar in the sunday collection basket. All those believers kickstart an afterlife based on their fiction, which is ironically made real by a small fraction when they win
your perceptions over. If a critical mass of humans on earth spoke the words "I banish Trump" all at once, a small hole would open up under Donald Trump at that exact moment, suck him into a parallel Universe, and then shut leaving no trace that anything happened. There was a Doctor Who episode where this kind of thing was put into play, and I'm sure it was based on that the Holographic Universe Theory.

Response to Why does this exist 2016-06-25 14:04:26

At 6/25/16 01:26 PM, Mindblade16 wrote:
At 6/25/16 11:07 AM, lapis wrote: Why does anything exist?

blew your mind
Anything exists because of Collective Perception of a so-called Holographic Universe. Why do you think religion stresses belief? They really care about your small influence on what's real than a measly dollar in the sunday collection basket. All those believers kickstart an afterlife based on their fiction, which is ironically made real by a small fraction when they win
your perceptions over. If a critical mass of humans on earth spoke the words "I banish Trump" all at once, a small hole would open up under Donald Trump at that exact moment, suck him into a parallel Universe, and then shut leaving no trace that anything happened. There was a Doctor Who episode where this kind of thing was put into play, and I'm sure it was based on that the Holographic Universe Theory.

Shut up! DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BS? You don't have to explain anything about religion or a pseudoscientific theory, because no one asked! We were ALL JOKING! Find something else to care about!

Response to Why does this exist 2016-06-25 14:14:55

Shut up! DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BS? You don't have to explain anything about religion or a pseudoscientific theory, because no one asked! We were ALL JOKING! Find something else to care about!

Did I hit a nerve?

Response to Why does this exist 2016-06-25 17:32:12

At 6/25/16 02:04 PM, 17natorks wrote: Shut up! DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE CARES ABOUT YOUR BS? You don't have to explain anything about religion or a pseudoscientific theory, because no one asked! We were ALL JOKING! Find something else to care about!

lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Why does this exist 2016-06-25 17:45:07

politics effect everyone

"some people who believe they're smart do nothing but talk incessantly. if they didn't, how else would they let you know how smart they are?"

Response to Why does this exist 2016-06-25 19:05:54

Because some users like it, if you don't, you can always go play somewhere else. If you look around and find your interested in the conversations going on, cool, welcome. I don't see why this forum should be incompatible with the site.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature