00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WHY??? 2016-06-23 21:38:36 (edited 2016-06-23 21:47:17)

why did my movie Orange Combat get blammed? although it is long and fun, and when but it get voted bad and blam? why??explain ponit why it get blammed!!!!!!!!!WHY THEY VOTE BAD ON THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO SENSES AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALTHOUGH WHY BAD AND SHORT MOVIES SUCH AS OTHER GET SAVED, BUT WHY THIS COULD NOT BE SAVED!!,i can't know why?????????????????????????????????????
i have no sensssese at this movie was blammed. So it cause me to mad AND GOING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! WHY THIS HAPEPENENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im going to upload a improve upload Orange Combat 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixzgWCMSp4Y and So don't blam it because it probaly better than ep 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to WHY??? 2016-06-23 22:17:57

i don't want my work losing blammed to lose my summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to WHY??? 2016-06-23 22:21:36

At 6/23/16 10:17 PM, RagonFighter wrote: i don't want my work losing blammed to lose my summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are those community doing mistake vote??????????? to blam it??????/