00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkyonVeil just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are you feeling depressed?

433 Views | 11 Replies

Are you feeling depressed? 2016-06-21 23:44:21

In middle school I had no one to call a friend, I was a outcast, a reject, a abomination to society and I didn't know why. People would call me a fat ugly bitch and laugh in my face as I cried. I always sat alone at lunch because people would quickly leave their seats and run away from me. Someone started a rumor that the reason I looked so awful was because I did hard drugs, now I'm banned from that school altogether.
People would rip up my folders, trash my backpack and push me to the ground. The people who I thought were my friends would tell me my face looked disgusting, get surgery and I need to lose weight if I wanted people to like me. I overheard my friend call me a Niger and an embarrassment. For some reason everyone thought I was retarded or stupid when they took a first glance at me. ( including the teachers) so I was extruded from every group activity and every outing for six long years and cyber bullied.

On my first day of high school a few people showed me around the school and made sure I knew where everything was so I wouldn't get lost, guys were very kind to me and would buy me food and drinks, ask me on dates, and respect me. even in public if someone noticed I was lose on change or they had left over money they'd gladly pay for my groceries and the things I couldn't afford. I had people to sit with at lunch, I won awards, and I got better grades. I was judged, but judged less, people gave me a chance instead of quickly writing me off like others did years ago. The bullying stopped. The words fat and ugly were replaced with beautiful and skinny, I was judged on my character instead of my looks. And now I'm a stronger person with a bigger heart.

What I'm really trying to say is things change and nothing truly stays the same. When we're in bad situations long enough we think it will be forever. In middle school I never thought things would change so dramatically I never thought in a million years high school would be so great, I never thought someone like me would ever be treated so well, or given so much assistance. I went from being bullied to having friends and a support system. So remember guys, if your feeling depressed, your single, your homeless, your bullied, or your starving just remember that everything is temporary and one day it'll all change. And that's the difference between high school and middle school.

Response to Are you feeling depressed? 2016-06-21 23:51:49

I'll be ur friend @ZE13

Thanks for the sig Homi even if you're a Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Are you feeling depressed? 2016-06-21 23:54:18

TL;DR

I'm going to download Counter-Strike 1.6 and stay depressed

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Are you feeling depressed? 2016-06-21 23:56:44

yeah things change
things change for the worse

BBS Signature

Response to Are you feeling depressed? 2016-06-22 03:07:00

Middle school was one of the fucking worst times in my life. I had to spend an extra 2 years in it, as well.

High school wasn't nearly as bad, but it still had awful hang-ups.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Are you feeling depressed? 2016-06-22 04:22:24

I wish high school depression was the same as depression in the adult world.

BBS Signature

At 6/21/16 11:44 PM, ZE13 wrote: The words fat and ugly were replaced with beautiful and skinny, I was judged on my character instead of my looks.

Wut...

BBS Signature

Response to Are you feeling depressed? 2016-06-22 07:44:55

Was the opposite for me. I had a ballin time in middle school, and a really, REALLY shitty time at high. No sports, no clubs, bad grades, loser friends, etc. It was a wreck, but I pulled through and am managing a pretty sweet life now in college.

Haven't been depressed in a long time, but I definitely know that it's like. I'm glad to hear that things are looking up for you.

BBS Signature

Middle school sucks.

High school sucks.

College, I was too busy sucking... Heh. But at least college doesn't suck.

It's like those advertisements for gays. IT GETS BETTER.

BBS Signature

Response to Are you feeling depressed? 2016-06-22 09:54:19

At 6/22/16 08:58 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Strength comes from suffering... What doesn't kill you will make you stronger...

It'll also make you mentally unstable too ,if you weren't suicidal

Response to Are you feeling depressed? 2016-06-22 10:57:46

At 6/22/16 09:54 AM, argile wrote:
At 6/22/16 08:58 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Strength comes from suffering... What doesn't kill you will make you stronger...
It'll also make you mentally unstable too ,if you weren't suicidal

Pushes gun sales fast too. NRA and Kalashnikov doing the step-dance now.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Are you feeling depressed? 2016-06-22 15:05:59

I don't know what it is, but you putting a smiling face as your emoji makes me want to deck you.

I think it reminds me of one of those commercials about depression where people are trying to seem all happy and shit when advertising a pill to help with depression.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature