00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DoctorSpectre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If a gorilla shot an alligator

2,985 Views | 21 Replies

If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 21:15:49

With an AR-15 to save a Muslim refugee child while their transgender parent was in the bathroom, the internet would go silent for a bit as everyone struggled to figure out which side they should be on.

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 21:16:57

At 6/19/16 09:15 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: With an AR-15 to save a Muslim refugee child while their transgender parent was in the bathroom, the internet would go silent for a bit as everyone struggled to figure out which side they should be on.

They'd also probably try to figure out which bathroom the transgender parent went into.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 21:30:57

That would be the most oppressed thing to ever happen in the entire universe ever. I have no doubt that the white cis males started this somehow.

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 21:49:48

I'd choose the Gorilla's side.

#TeamGorilla

There should really be a Gorillaz mashup of this theme

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 22:02:22

At 6/19/16 09:49 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: I'd choose the Gorilla's side.

#TeamGorilla

There should really be a Gorillaz mashup of this theme

Haha wow good one. You sure are a riot, man. I mean how do you even come up with this stuff?

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 22:13:40

At 6/19/16 09:15 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: With an AR-15 to save a Muslim refugee child while their transgender parent was in the bathroom, the internet would go silent for a bit as everyone struggled to figure out which side they should be on.

okay then

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 22:15:21

The obvious side is the alligator's side

He was just trying to enjoy a kebab

BBS Signature

They'd side with the gorilla and make up some story about the alligator being a closet homosexual with a micropenis who was planning to take his sexual frustration out on the little sandbaby.

Or they'll just shit on straight white cis men for some reason.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 22:33:37

LAPD would shoot the gorilla because it's black, then murder the parent of the Muslim child because they weren't in a safe space. From there the best thing that can happen is the alligator die from its gunshot wound so the child doesn't have to testify in court.

BBS Signature

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 22:58:28

At 6/19/16 10:33 PM, Chdonga wrote: They'd side with the gorilla

But gorillas are Black

BBS Signature

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 22:59:17

Huh

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-19 23:13:02

Sounds like a missing scene from "Planet of the Apes".

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

At 6/19/16 11:32 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 6/19/16 11:13 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Sounds like a missing scene from "Planet of the Apes".
Which one the first one, the remake, the sequels, or the prequels?

The first one, the remake and one of the sequels I can see happening. Basically it can happen sometime before the astronauts lands or off screen around the course of the movies.

I'll peg the first one though considering.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-20 00:04:34

It's obviously the patriarchy's fault.

This post is generated by human intelligence (or lack thereof).

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-20 02:44:04

I guess it depends on whether it was the same alligator that Muhammad Ali allegedly wrestled with in the Jungle or not.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-20 04:43:12

If they rough-snuggled, would we get a Godzilla nine months later?

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-20 05:12:10

id be on the gorrilaas side since reptiles are inferior creatures as deemed by natural selection

but why an ar-15? the ak-47 is still the most reliable assault rifle, just because you cant handle the recoil doesnt mean shit you nip

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-20 11:42:47

At 6/19/16 11:59 PM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:

I always appreciated how clever and subtle the first one was with it's use of racist undertones. They disguised racism as racism.

What's funny about this is that the apes were portrayed as more like rednecks and you know how people tends to associate blacks rather than white. The fact how the apes treats humans in general also made it work too though it doesn't change the fact that the black guy dies anyway.

At least he lasted longer than the woman who ended up like the dude from an episode of Twilight Zone

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-20 11:55:58

Oh cool, you have Facebook too!?!

Because I saw this on Facebook.

I thought Facebook was such an annoying place because people don't actually come up with shit to talk about; instead everyone shares shitty memes.

Turns out, now the Newgrounds forums is a shitty place to share/steal shitty memes.

Although Newgrounds became a shitty dumping ground for memes around 2009.

Life comes full circle.

Like and share this if you agree.

BBS Signature

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-20 13:08:26

At 6/20/16 11:55 AM, wwwyzzerdd wrote:

Oh cool, you have Facebook too!?!

Because I saw this on Facebook.

I thought Facebook was such an annoying place because people don't actually come up with shit to talk about; instead everyone shares shitty memes.

Turns out, now the Newgrounds forums is a shitty place to share/steal shitty memes.

Although Newgrounds became a shitty dumping ground for memes around 2009.

Life comes full circle.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-20 13:35:26

I'd side with the alligator because I like alligators.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to If a gorilla shot an alligator 2016-06-20 15:01:37

They would probably throw a clock bomb into the cage.