00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boayne98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

House of CIGLIO

375 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

House of CIGLIO 2016-06-17 01:18:45

Command Intellegence Gods Love Oprations

re; Situation Disaterous of Orlando

The Club Kings had obvioulsy become Lawless playing trip-0 dead king had to end. I wander what people were thinking and if any of them ever question God for this issue, in my recent age I have made it a point not to question God when terror strikes instead I say..

"Ask NOT Why God did it, Ask what did we do wrong that God would allow it."

And that's just it it's seem that ever since I signed the renegade mastter papers with Annette that all is blame on Evill Terror yet I remember that's exactly what the devill would do accuse someone and attack them for it and try to make it wright by pleading some case of why I was force to murder, let's not get away from the facts people, as much as we all want the great Pride in our flag then truth is we should not have pride at all. "God oppposes the Pround and Gives Grace to the Humble" and I refuse to Hail that Flag like a Nazi would hail Hitler. And it won't be there in the moring ever again if that Sin of Pride dosen't get erased of the National Anthum.
You want to change something chage that/// What so Grasiously we were Humbled that our Flag Was Still there.

Fits of Rage and Sexual Imorality are jusr as much as sin and do you see how the wadges of sin is death and what dieing?? RocknRoll.. Priscillla Heart vs George Hart... I think it would make all the difference in the world and that's the top song as high as it goes something might descend then I'm sure.....