00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crakie20 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Un-scouted audio won't show up

362 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Un-scouted audio won't show up 2016-06-14 12:22:06

So far I've been a user on Newgrounds for about two months now, and I've uploaded 8 songs. I realize I'm an un-scouted artist, but when I go to the Audio Portal, click to show unscouted-artist audio, and click to sort by date, none of my audio is there, yet I see audio that was uploaded months before any of mine was. I figured there was a glitch during the publishing process, and I even deleted one of my songs from the site and re-published it. Still doesn't show up. Any ideas?

Response to Un-scouted audio won't show up 2016-06-14 14:59:49

Let's get a few audio mods in here to help you out.

@BrokenDeck, @NekoMika, @Troisnyx

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Un-scouted audio won't show up 2016-06-14 15:12:51

At 6/14/16 02:59 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Let's get a few audio mods in here to help you out.

@BrokenDeck, @NekoMika, @Troisnyx

thanks!

Response to Un-scouted audio won't show up 2016-06-14 15:36:48

At 6/14/16 12:22 PM, aRho wrote: So far I've been a user on Newgrounds for about two months now, and I've uploaded 8 songs. I realize I'm an un-scouted artist, but when I go to the Audio Portal, click to show unscouted-artist audio, and click to sort by date, none of my audio is there, yet I see audio that was uploaded months before any of mine was. I figured there was a glitch during the publishing process, and I even deleted one of my songs from the site and re-published it. Still doesn't show up. Any ideas?

That's because there are tons of people who never bother answering their scouting PMs, so the list is pretty backed up.

Response to Un-scouted audio won't show up 2016-06-14 15:47:08

At 6/14/16 03:36 PM, BrokenDeck wrote: That's because there are tons of people who never bother answering their scouting PMs, so the list is pretty backed up.

ah, I see. Thanks