00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

God of War 4 (official thread)

689 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

God of War 4 (official thread) 2016-06-14 00:03:15

KRATOS IS BACK

here's what we know:

Kratos has a son, a beard, an axe, and is 200 percent more bad-ass.

the game is confirmed NOT A REBOOT, it is a continuation of 3, although many many years have passed since then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_GCPaKywg

Response to God of War 4 (official thread) 2016-06-14 06:48:16

Well since he basically killed the whole greek pantheon I guess it is only right to move onto the norse one. At least that's what I think they're going for.

Also lol Kratos second wife is already dead. This guy can't catch a break.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 4 (official thread) 2016-06-14 10:14:23

I wonder when these games will start to take place in egypt.

my sig has fighters in it bitches

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 4 (official thread) 2016-06-14 21:41:56

At 6/14/16 06:37 PM, TheQuietGamer wrote: It looks great! I'm loving the new direction. The combat just looks incredible and it appears they found a satisfying reason for bringing back Kratos as opposed to continuing the series with a new character. All in all I'm ecstatic and this just became one my most anticipated new games.

I'm sad I won't be playing it, since I can't afford a PS4...
I guess promoting the game is all I can do XD I used like all 12 of my YT accounts to upvote the video, it got 3 million views in just 23 hours

admittedly I don't like the direction they're going in. The combat looks like such a downgrade from the previous entries (the originals had cancels into cancels, this one is like Zelda's dodge and swing away.) Im ambivalent towards it.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 4 (official thread) 2016-06-15 01:59:12

At 6/14/16 11:30 PM, TheMajormel wrote: admittedly I don't like the direction they're going in. The combat looks like such a downgrade from the previous entries (the originals had cancels into cancels, this one is like Zelda's dodge and swing away.) Im ambivalent towards it.

it's going to be a more story-driven God of War, which is what every true fan of the franchise wanted

if you need a steep challenge, I suggest to replay Ascension or 3 on the hardest difficulty.

Response to God of War 4 (official thread) 2016-06-16 15:41:58

I guess Kratos' original voice actor will not be playing the voice of Kratos.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to God of War 4 (official thread) 2016-06-17 02:12:35

At 6/16/16 03:41 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: I guess Kratos' original voice actor will not be playing the voice of Kratos.

Yep!

Christopher Judge is the voice now, here's an interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar59w0yrA_E

Response to God of War 4 (official thread) 2016-06-19 13:35:15

I'm so fucking hyped for that game. To be honest, Sony killed it at the E3 conference.

BBS Signature