00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Thrll just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

graphical glitch on the site

1,301 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ever since the captcha came in, newgrounds is broken, no graphics are loaded.
->The problem is exclusive to newgrounds.
->The problem is experienced on all browsers on this computer(opera, I.E., firefox).
->The problem persisted after a reset on I.E. and a dns reset.
->The problem occurs on different(windows) user accounts.

If someone can give me some ideas on how to fix this I'd be very thankful.

If the picture loads, that is how the site looks right now.

Response to graphical glitch on the site 2016-06-11 10:58:20

I'm not seeing anything wrong with the site either. :/ Could it be an issue with your Internet connection? Also not seeing any picture there...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to graphical glitch on the site 2016-06-11 15:08:20

http://i.imgur.com/sWLHxUv.png

External link for the picture, since newgrounds isn't loading the pictures I post here either.
Please help guys I love to browse this site, even a small advice might be enough to fix this.

Are you using Tor? The CAPTCHA you get is a result of doing so, and is imposed by our CDN.

Response to graphical glitch on the site 2016-06-11 18:51:04

At 6/11/16 03:29 PM, liljim wrote: Are you using Tor? The CAPTCHA you get is a result of doing so, and is imposed by our CDN.

Using Firefox, recently I've been getting captchas everywhere(cloudflare).

Perhaps my internet is the problem, recent searches on the web have led me to 'project honey pot' site, that in turn indicated that my ip has been used for malicious activity by other people, two at Japan and five at the USA.
If I'm supposed to change my IP, how do I change it, and how to prevent further problems? Else, how to stop this weird stuff?(sorry if this isn't about only newgrounds anymore)

Response to graphical glitch on the site 2016-06-11 19:03:40

Ah probably a virus.
I'll run some scans, then a few more, and if nothing turns up it's going to be time for plan 'E' XD

Response to graphical glitch on the site 2016-06-12 04:30:15

At 6/11/16 07:03 PM, Edurbf wrote: Ah probably a virus.
I'll run some scans, then a few more, and if nothing turns up it's going to be time for plan 'E' XD

Ah, good luck getting rid of that. As for changing IP, if you still need to later on, unless you have a dynamic IP (switched each time you reset the router), you'll probably need to speak to your ISP about that.

BBS Signature

Update:
Searching for viruses didn't do anything, however, trying to flush dns again did. Probably did it wrong the first time.

Response to graphical glitch on the site 2016-06-13 10:35:47

At 6/13/16 09:06 AM, Edurbf wrote: Update:
Searching for viruses didn't do anything, however, trying to flush dns again did. Probably did it wrong the first time.

Maybe the cache took a while to clear? Either way: glad to hear it's sorted out!

BBS Signature