00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted GeoTheCAt supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Don't get a traffic citation in OK.

507 Views | 7 Replies

You just might get your entire bank account cleaned out by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.

I thought this civil asset forfeiture BULLSHIT was done away with. Guess not.
They can shove those scanners up their asses.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Don't get a traffic citation in OK. 2016-07-03 03:57:00

Oklahoma hasn't had anything worthwhile since the Permian period.

Go Sooners!

Response to Don't get a traffic citation in OK. 2016-07-03 12:41:38

Well considering I'm not planning to get any traffic citations anywhere...I think I'm good.
Not like I'm planning to ever go through Oklahoma at any point in time anyways. So I think I'm OK.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Don't get a traffic citation in OK. 2016-07-03 13:53:50

Like yurgy said, people who break road laws are a risk for others on the road. People who are reckless with other peoples lives deserve to have their money seized, its kindness they dont deserve.

Also im a firm believer that if you don't want to deal with corrup cops, DONT BREAK THE LAW.

God damn, its fucking rocket science for some of you

BBS Signature

Response to Don't get a traffic citation in OK. 2016-07-03 15:01:13

At 7/3/16 02:02 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 7/3/16 01:53 PM, Monster64 wrote: Like yurgy said, people who break road laws are a risk for others on the road. People who are reckless with other peoples lives deserve to have their money seized, its kindness they dont deserve.

Also im a firm believer that if you don't want to deal with corrup cops, DONT BREAK THE LAW.

God damn, its fucking rocket science for some of you
Yeah fuck innocent until proven guilty that shit is archaic and outdated anyway...

If you wanna take your traffic ticket to court, you are more than welcome to. Just know you'll waste your time.

BBS Signature

Response to Don't get a traffic citation in OK. 2016-07-03 15:06:16

At 7/3/16 03:04 PM, zornuzkull wrote: You're the ones handing away your human rights like candy...

The UK has never violated anyone's human rights within the past 2 decades. Riight

BBS Signature

Response to Don't get a traffic citation in OK. 2016-07-03 15:13:05

At 7/3/16 03:11 PM, zornuzkull wrote:
At 7/3/16 03:06 PM, Monster64 wrote:
At 7/3/16 03:04 PM, zornuzkull wrote: You're the ones handing away your human rights like candy...
The UK has never violated anyone's human rights within the past 2 decades. Riight
Maybe they have maybe they haven't that doesn't make it right now does it?

No, sir.

BBS Signature

Response to Don't get a traffic citation in OK. 2016-07-03 17:39:32

At 7/3/16 12:45 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: if this stops people from speeding, it prevents people being put in wheelchairs and prevents kids from getting ran over and killed
if you don't like this arrangement, stop speeding
I'm 100% in favour of this way of doing things
the only way to keep selfish assholes in line is to charge them money when they fuck up

As radical as it is, I agree with it. It's such a bummer having to pay $200~ for a damn traffic citation. Makes me want to be more responsible. Though I'm still pretty reckless because fuck you

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature