00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

7 times, never elected, shame on us

617 Views | 3 Replies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bmPN_cAcgw

Call it satire, but seeing where we are now, he actually seems very plausible now.
He's run seven times, each time, we failed to get him elected. Really shame on us.

Some of the things he proposes:

1) Mandatory tooth-brushing laws ("Gingivitis has been eroding the gumline of this great nation of ours for long enough and must be stopped.");

2) Time travel research ("I'm the only candidate who is willing to fully fund time travel, go back in time and kill baby Hitler with my bare hands before he's even born.");

3) Zombie preparedness ("I am the only candidate who has a plan to protect America from the imminent zombie invasion and I will be harnessing the awesome power of zombies to create electric energy utilizing the latest in giant hamster wheel technology."); and

4. Free ponies for all Americans ("A federal pony identification system and you must have your pony with you at all times.").

7 times, never elected, shame on us

Response to 7 times, never elected, shame on us 2016-06-10 12:24:12

At 6/7/16 09:57 AM, mrxxbrian wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bmPN_cAcgw

Call it satire, but seeing where we are now, he actually seems very plausible now.

;;;

He may be a complete waste of tax payers money to fund his ideas...but seeing as every other Politician is going to waste trillions as well...why not .
At least he's not planning on starting a war or dividing the country by class & building walls ( ever see how well that worked in East/West Berlin....how great its working in Israel. Then there's the areas of Mexico/USA that is fenced/walled , more holes hame made ladders to get over it , tunnels dug under it than U can shake a stick at.

Those who have only the religious opinions of others in their head & worship them. Have no room for their own thoughts & no room to contemplate anyone elses ideas either-More

Response to 7 times, never elected, shame on us 2016-07-06 20:27:59

Make everyone wear his boot hat.

Response to 7 times, never elected, shame on us 2016-07-12 23:19:37

LOL at that picture.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature