00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Religious influence in the US

414 Views | 10 Replies

I have heard that Religion in the US has a lot of influence in lot of corners of society and the country it self can you tell my how much of a level of influence does it have and has there been a change in the past,present and the future of that influence tell my if you are interested I em curious to here your answers:)

Response to Religious influence in the US 2016-06-04 19:12:22

I study bibles. But there's a whole lot of hypocrisy in the churches, Catholics do practices that have nothing to do with the bible, and the title of the pope adds up to 666. Check it out on youtube.

Response to Religious influence in the US 2016-06-04 19:25:51

At 6/4/16 07:12 PM, PanzerKorpse wrote: Catholics do practices that have nothing to do with the bible, and the title of the pope adds up to 666. Check it out on youtube.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Religious influence in the US 2016-06-04 19:32:40

Praise Vishnu, bitch.

Response to Religious influence in the US 2016-06-04 22:23:14

Usually religion gets spotlighted when a public hospital puts up a Christmas tree, or a memorial service places crosses on grave stones (just 2 of the examples I've seen in the last year). As far as real influence, I know there was a good amount of protesting at USAFA when the President came for graduation, maybe some of those complaints had some merit?

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Religious influence in the US 2016-06-05 02:17:41

Religion is dying in the US. If no religion were a religion it would be the fastest growing religion in the US.

Response to Religious influence in the US 2016-06-05 03:24:15

At 6/4/16 10:30 PM, zornuzkull wrote: Fundamentalist Christianity seems to be dieing away...
It's influence will probably be pretty much nonexistent over the next 50 to 60 years...

i can't fucking wait.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Religious influence in the US 2016-06-05 04:57:19

At 6/4/16 10:30 PM, zornuzkull wrote: Fundamentalist Christianity seems to be dieing away...
It's influence will probably be pretty much nonexistent over the next 50 to 60 years...

And what is causeing the fading of the Fundamentalist Christianity?

Response to Religious influence in the US 2016-06-05 04:59:06

At 6/4/16 07:12 PM, PanzerKorpse wrote: I study bibles. But there's a whole lot of hypocrisy in the churches, Catholics do practices that have nothing to do with the bible, and the title of the pope adds up to 666. Check it out on youtube.

Tell my about it

Response to Religious influence in the US 2016-06-05 11:30:46

At 6/5/16 02:17 AM, vannila-guerilla wrote: Religion is dying in the US. If no religion were a religion it would be the fastest growing religion in the US.

I told her no religion was the new religion / she said she don't believe in religion, but her shoes Christian

BBS Signature

Response to Religious influence in the US 2016-06-05 12:32:42

The religious influence in America isn't really as deep as most people think it is. While you do have things like "God bless America" or "In God we trust", those are largely grandfathered in from a time where religious influence was much more influential, and few folks really bother with changing those metaphors. About the only ones who preach that America is a Christian nation are the evangelicals, and they are often met with scorn. America is a secular country through and through, though since the majority of people who live here are Christians, it's hard not to see where all of their influence comes from, for better and worse.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature