00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help finding western RPG if exists

587 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I dreamt there is an action RPG type game similar to Dragon Age, an early level is in some marshland type woods (there may have been a part where you had to slowly find your way over a mostly hidden path over a bottomless swamp but that bit may have just been added by the dream), you could play as a support type healer role which could have upkeep spells to provide buffs for the other character. I think when you leveled up you also got to pick one of two perks after adding in your stats. (though again that may have been added by my mind)

This game either exists or my mind made it up when in bed just~ Most of the rest of it was the hard to describe aesthetics like I think there were small things in the marsh off to the side like small snake / hydra heads that would mostly leave you alone and if someone died they could be brought back with items and things. I think the spell menu seemed to go left and right for different types of spells and up and down for the different spells of that type like healing and buffs in different vertical ones.

So yea.....this may be helpful or may not be, hell the game may not even exist and my mind may have added together several games in a dream, but it felt complete enough to make me think this is something I have played before and if so I really want to know what it is. So if anyone can help (if it does exist) then that would be great.

Hell even if it doesn't exist if you know a game similar with the whole action RPG Dragon Age type combat where you can be a buffing healer class while the other does most of the fighting I'd love that too, since those types of games are great fun.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature