00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Batman v Superman v Suicide Squad

921 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Batman v Superman v Suicide Squad 2016-05-31 15:29:54

posted it on my YT channel. Someone in the comments there said i should post it here as well... i thought id finally go and upload it here but then i read the instructions about preloaders, etc.. all that flash stuff that i dont know how to do yet, all i know is to animate. Also the ending credits in my source file are youtube oriented. When i get the chance to build a channel here i want it to be perfect. Time is always the issue though so for now:

Back on topic - here's the YT link.

https://youtu.be/xuAEtAfb4lA

Response to Batman v Superman v Suicide Squad 2016-05-31 22:41:33

At 5/31/16 03:29 PM, insanetoons wrote: posted it on my YT channel. Someone in the comments there said i should post it here as well... i thought id finally go and upload it here but then i read the instructions about preloaders, etc.. all that flash stuff that i dont know how to do yet, all i know is to animate. Also the ending credits in my source file are youtube oriented. When i get the chance to build a channel here i want it to be perfect. Time is always the issue though so for now:

Back on topic - here's the YT link.

https://youtu.be/xuAEtAfb4lA

Greetings there!!

I love your ideas and animation style it's really most impressive ! Keep it up and best of luck !
Best
Gotham

Gotham

BBS Signature

At 5/31/16 03:29 PM, insanetoons wrote: i thought id finally go and upload it here but then i read the instructions about preloaders

Of course, I... Wait, what?! What preloaders?! Where did you even read that??
It's been at least 4 years since Newgrounds started supporting video upload (proof), and that's way before you created your account! Where have you been?

Just upload it as video, no need to worry yourself with instructions. That would be more convenient for NG users to view it here. Although... it plays right on the page. At least you could get some more ad money or reviews (which sometimes are actually valuable critique) from here if you upload. Help keep Newgrounds alive.

As for the video itself, I found it surprisingly entertaining. The art and animation are not the strongest points, but dialogue is exactly the kind of weird humor that's popular on NG.

Response to Batman v Superman v Suicide Squad 2016-06-01 05:13:57

At 5/31/16 10:49 PM, kkots wrote:
At 5/31/16 03:29 PM, insanetoons wrote: i thought id finally go and upload it here but then i read the instructions about preloaders
Of course, I... Wait, what?! What preloaders?! Where did you even read that??
It's been at least 4 years since Newgrounds started supporting video upload (proof), and that's way before you created your account! Where have you been?

Just upload it as video, no need to worry yourself with instructions. That would be more convenient for NG users to view it here. Although... it plays right on the page. At least you could get some more ad money or reviews (which sometimes are actually valuable critique) from here if you upload. Help keep Newgrounds alive.

As for the video itself, I found it surprisingly entertaining. The art and animation are not the strongest points, but dialogue is exactly the kind of weird humor that's popular on NG.

thanks for the feedback on the video, and thanks for the upload info! I was reading the faq about uploading and there was so much info i didn't understand half of it. Will be uploading the vid here.