00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

raptxr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game designer looking for Unity dev

473 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Project Genre & Platform
Simple idle-rpg that should run great on both iOS & Android

The Idea
The game is extremely simple, but could get people hooked for days.
This game will only have 2 screens, one to upgrade your tower and the other is the actual battlefield

There's already 6 interested publishers in this game, including Armor Games, BulkiPix & NotDoppler

Progress
I've already created 95% of the graphic assets, gathered sound effects and put together all the design documents you need, so you can get right into action as soon as we start.

What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for a developer who is able to create this project in a professional & timely manner.
Communication is also an important factor, as I wish to have at least a talk per day to discuss the game's progress.

The game is rather simple, so I expect this not to take more than 3-4 weeks of dev time.

What I do
I'm a 26 years old game designer, who been making games for over 7 years. Other than coding, I can do pretty much anything game related such as drawing graphics, creating design documents, promote the game, talk to publishers and pretty much everything that is required to make a game successful!

Experience
I've worked 6 years as an independent designer, than for 2 years as an employee at King.com so I can say I have enough experience to make this game into an incredible product!

Payment
As I've quit my day job to repursue my indie career, I don't have enough money to be able to pay you, so this would be a revenue shared project.
I always work on a 50%-50% share with my partner, as I think this is the most fair way for both of us.
So whatever revenue this game makes from all sources, we split it for it's entire lifetime. I can assure you this will make a lot of money, as I have an incredible idea for a viral video to promote it and I'm sure we can get one of those publishers interested to get the game in front of even more people.

I'm 100% confident in this rather simple game, to make us quite a nice revenue!

Contact
If you're interested in partnering up with me, you can e-mail me at argidev@gmail.com

Check out the publisher's presentation here
https://goo.gl/RE3ZX0

Game designer looking for Unity dev