00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I hate doing things and stuff...

503 Views | 9 Replies

I hate doing things and stuff... 2016-05-29 01:46:16

My following odd things i hate/ hate doing and can't explain why... this thread just might just make u feel a bit better about your life lol.
Anyways the following things i hate/ hate to do are:

--driving (i usually have someone driving for me even though i have had a license over 9 years)
--talking on the phone (my husband takes my calls for me unless i REALLY have to. i gotten better like 6 years ago i used to cry about even using the phone.)
--conversing in general (this is a real life issue, kind of lost a lot of bonds with people cuz of this)
--work (this is a no brainier, every job i had kinda sucked. i have only ever been middle management at most, example being like a shift leader or assistant mgt at retail or food place)
--sex (idk why my sex drive has went, im bummed cuz it effects my marriage, and i used to be a lot more active)
--older to middle aged women (most women in general really have a hard time getting close to *i am female*)
--exercising ( i wish i didn't dislike this so much why it so hard to motivate/why it gotta hurt?)
--facebook (i cant even use my facebook properly... i cant share thoughts like i want to because of i feel i will offend someone or be judged or some form of backlash!)
--getting help (self explanatory im afraid to get help for problems)
--love/affection (giving or receiving feels generally awkward i dont feel love towards people like i should i think)

i could keep going but imma stop there for now..-

Can anyone else relate...? or maybe u can add your own things you hate/hate doing. i know this place is strange to open up to but i know here i will not have to worry about it getting back to my family or something.... they think im messed up enough cuz i smoke weed and married a black guy. (im sure i will receive some sort of stupid joke about that )

"If you can't laugh at death, you have no business killing people"

BBS Signature

i'm 18 and i still don't have my license.
i'm gonna practice driving this summer so i can get it.

i hate talking on the phone because i don't like people overhearing my conversations.

i can't talk to older or middle aged women because they bore the shit out of me. i mean, i can talk to them and act nice and keep a conversation going; but i really don't want to most of the time.

facebook is cancerous but it's my only means of communication with some of my friends. just have to avoid the shitty posts that everyone shares (i.e. all 15000 of those buzzfeed food videos)

i don't tend to ask for help with things because i'm stubborn and i like to figure things out myself, but it depends. on the other hand, i do love to help others.

as for things i hate, i hate society as a whole. the fact that everyone does things based on others doing them. the fact that i'm of the generation that made vine, instagram and snapchat popular. the fact that everyone's so easy to offend. the fact that anyone/thing seen as odd or weird is condemned by society because they have different values than them. the fact that people are so stupid because the educational system is garbage.

i hate how this world functions. i fucking despise it. but yet, even though i hate people, i thrive on talking to them. i can't stay sane without social interaction, and i could never hurt anyone; in fact, i'm a pretty selfless person and i often value the well being of my friends and family more than myself.

i'm driven by the people i hate. but the community here isn't really like what i described, at least for the most part. so that's why i value this place. but i digress.

oh and i also hate third wave feminism. anybody who uses the term "cisgender" unironically makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon 9 times out of 10.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to I hate doing things and stuff... 2016-05-29 17:20:56

At 5/29/16 03:05 AM, SithCorduroy wrote:

I don't have any conversations expect with people on ng which actually makes me feel happy about myself. When it comes to work I can't really say anything since I quit my last two jobs. Shit I never even had sex so I really have no idea how that works. Enough talking about my shit life.
Humbug.

My life is more pathetic and meaningless than anybody else on here. It's even worse than yours.

could u explain? just curious. cuz im homeless and been struggling for years with this problem. It sucks when u cant even afford to get yourself out of the situation which u were basically forced into. I feel forced into this situation only because i was abandoned when i was 15 and on and off had a place to go but once hit 18 was on the street. It really messes with people mentally when the only place they have to go is there tent and never know the next time they will eat. I can only write u guys on ngs because i walk to mcdonalds or the library for wifi. Im 25 now and the struggle has been real. And sadly there isn't a womens homeless shelter close by where i live. closest one iws literally 50 miles away and your not even guaranteed a bed... or place to stay.

BBS Signature

Response to I hate doing things and stuff... 2016-05-29 17:26:49

At 5/29/16 01:46 AM, dizzyds wrote: --facebook (i cant even use my facebook properly... i cant share thoughts like i want to because of i feel i will offend someone or be judged or some form of backlash!)

Stop caring about offending people. You can't please everyone. Besides, no point in being friends with them if they can't ignore you indirectly offending them.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to I hate doing things and stuff... 2016-05-29 17:32:49

At 5/29/16 02:21 AM, TOXlCITY wrote: i'm 18 and i still don't have my license.
i'm gonna practice driving this summer so i can get it.

--im sure you'll be fine. my husband didn't get his license til 22 so you're doing good.

i can't talk to older or middle aged women because they bore the shit out of me. i mean, i can talk to them and act nice and keep a conversation going; but i really don't want to most of the time.

--my experience with women is they are way to judgmental.(especially the other women) I cant stand judgemental people. and your not wrong about them being boring as shit. all they talk about is tv or drama or what u NEED to do. oh gawd.

facebook is cancerous but it's my only means of communication with some of my friends. just have to avoid the shitty posts that everyone shares (i.e. all 15000 of those buzzfeed food videos)

--hell i just wish i could write anything on there without being paranoid, people tend to rub in my face the situation im in. but i feel u on the buzzfeed shit haha.

i don't tend to ask for help with things because i'm stubborn and i like to figure things out myself, but it depends. on the other hand, i do love to help others.

--I used to help ours for a while but got used to much. I want help honestly but have no one who i can ask for help because everyone i know is struggling and the ones who aren't don't care about me enough to want to help.

as for things i hate, i hate society as a whole. the fact that everyone does things based on others doing them. the fact that i'm of the generation that made vine, instagram and snapchat popular. the fact that everyone's so easy to offend. the fact that anyone/thing seen as odd or weird is condemned by society because they have different values than them. the fact that people are so stupid because the educational system is garbage.

--i can also add in the bullshit laws they have... some are way to out of date for todays society. You know they don't even have laws on texting and cyber bullying in most states? Im surprised weed still isn't legalized even though it does less harm then alcohol and cigs. The laws on the road are stupid you can get pulled over for literally anything. I was jogging before and i got stopped cuz apparently my jogging looked suspicious... like i was trying to escape from harm or something idk. I could keep going about the crookedness of the government all day.... but i digress.

i hate how this world functions. i fucking despise it. but yet, even though i hate people, i thrive on talking to them. i can't stay sane without social interaction, and i could never hurt anyone; in fact, i'm a pretty selfless person and i often value the well being of my friends and family more than myself.

--I wish i even wanted to talk to people i still have a social problem. most people have to come up to me first and talk.
I wish i even had a support system in general i could talk to...

oh and i also hate third wave feminism. anybody who uses the term "cisgender" unironically makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon 9 times out of 10.

--what is cisgender?

BBS Signature

Response to I hate doing things and stuff... 2016-05-29 17:36:56

At 5/29/16 05:26 PM, LiquidFire wrote:
At 5/29/16 01:46 AM, dizzyds wrote: --facebook (i cant even use my facebook properly... i cant share thoughts like i want to because of i feel i will offend someone or be judged or some form of backlash!)
Stop caring about offending people. You can't please everyone. Besides, no point in being friends with them if they can't ignore you indirectly offending them.

your not wrong but at the same time its not worth it sometimes... this is why i came back to ngs i used to love this community i didn't have to really worry about what i post (most the time) i also had meet some pretty cool people who really helped me when i was down... but facebook in my situation prob sucks cuz of the bit of family i have left. all they do is gossip about me as is and i don't even post anything.

BBS Signature

Response to I hate doing things and stuff... 2016-05-29 17:40:29

At 5/29/16 03:00 AM, Homicidee wrote: My shit goes like this. Even though hearing other people stories doesn't really make feel better. Heres a thread where I can brag about my shitty life.

The only way I can learn how to drive properly is school. I've drove before, but there isn't anyone to actually teach me.
I used to talk on my cell with friends. Afterwards, we all got cut each other off, and never made contact with each other again.
I don't have any conversations expect with people on ng which actually makes me feel happy about myself. When it comes to work I can't really say anything since I quit my last two jobs. Shit I never even had sex so I really have no idea how that works. Enough talking about my shit life.

sometimes i consider i could be depressed about life and prob why i am dealing with a lot of this shit tbh. Oh and that sucks i been there with the driving thing... i had no help either but i was working at 15 and saved money then took a bus(public transportation) literally cuz the people i stayed with didn't really care to help me. I just wish i even had a job at this point even though i hate working... i hate not having a stable living situation more... and its nice to see that people can open up and vent a bit i think it helps.

BBS Signature

Response to I hate doing things and stuff... 2016-05-30 00:05:19

At 5/29/16 05:32 PM, dizzyds wrote: --my experience with women is they are way to judgmental.(especially the other women) I cant stand judgemental people. and your not wrong about them being boring as shit. all they talk about is tv or drama or what u NEED to do. oh gawd.

Yeah, but you'll find that most people in general are judgmental idiots.

--I wish i even wanted to talk to people i still have a social problem. most people have to come up to me first and talk.
I wish i even had a support system in general i could talk to...

I suppose that's why you're here, then. That's why I first came here as well.

--what is cisgender?

the LBGT extremists like to call people who aren't trans "cis" because they don't want us to be referred to as "normal" or whatever, because their skin is paper-thin and everything is offensive to that crowd of people. I've got nothing against transgenders, or anyone else in the LGBT spectrum; but the people who argue "white privilege" and "cis privilege" and whatever other "privilege" can fuck off.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to I hate doing things and stuff... 2016-05-30 08:27:10

At 5/29/16 01:56 AM, SithCorduroy wrote: I hate things and stuff too.

Yeah, things and stuff are the worst.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to I hate doing things and stuff... 2016-05-30 15:43:24

At 5/29/16 01:46 AM, dizzyds wrote: --driving (i usually have someone driving for me even though i have had a license over 9 years)

Preach, friend. preach.

BBS Signature