00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spiderman

1,196 Views | 27 Replies

Spiderman 2016-05-26 23:37:49

Do you prefer the version of Spiderman / Peter Parker that can shoot webs out of his hands or the version that uses tiny machines to shoot them.

I like when he can shoot his own webs and that's why Toby McGuire is best Spiderman.

The latest two renditions (Amazing SpiderMan movies and Civil War) he has used machines he designed.

It just doesn't feel right. Makes him less "super" of a superhero imo.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-26 23:57:58

Web shooters are 100x better than just organic webbing. It shows off how smart Peter is for his age. (He was 15/16 when he got bitten by the spider). There are probably heaps of puberty jokes you can make about Peter in the original Spiderman movies as well

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 00:02:23

Who played Spiderman when he shot web from a orifice just above his asshole like a real spider? That's the one I liked the best.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 00:50:29

Little machine is better, that how it is supposed to be.

Until that issue where Peter Parker is reborn from the corpse of a dead spider...

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 00:53:51

At 5/26/16 11:37 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: Do you prefer the version of Spiderman / Peter Parker that can shoot webs out of his hands or the version that uses tiny machines to shoot them.

I like when he can shoot his own webs and that's why Toby McGuire is best Spiderman.

No. 60s Spiderman is Best Spiderman.

Spiderman

Time to bust a move and get it started. Time's wastin'.

-Mace 2.0

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 01:13:17 (edited 2016-05-27 01:13:41)

At 5/27/16 12:52 AM, Sekhem wrote: the entire point of spider-man is that he's smart enough to build web shooters

making it organic is stupid (though i liked the raimi movies)

Yeah but idk, there's enough of the "smart" kind of superhero and villian in my opinion, that rely on creating and money.

But I respect your opinion

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 01:14:28

At 5/27/16 12:23 AM, Homicidee wrote: I like the Spider-man with Toby Maguire. Even though, I still feel like they should of ended the series with one movie the 2nd movie and 3rd movie were bad.

You take that back, Emo Peter Parker was cinematic gold

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 01:21:47

At 5/27/16 12:23 AM, Homicidee wrote: I like the Spider-man with Toby Maguire. Even though, I still feel like they should of ended the series with one movie the 2nd movie and 3rd movie were bad.

Two was awesome and it's only because of this line.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 01:54:56

At 5/27/16 12:53 AM, DCXME01 wrote:
No. 60s Spiderman is Best Spiderman.

I'm still waiting for this.

Spiderman

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 03:29:31

I really hope they bring the two Spider-men together in a movie featuring Madam Web.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 03:49:01

I was a bit confused when he was shooting spidey webs from his wrists with out the web blasters but it grew on me.

I liked Garfield's portrayal of Parker but not as much as I appreciated McGuire's Spidey.

The latter's portrayal seemed realistic more so than Garfield's.
Garfield was just a horny teenage kid with a lacking amount of heart and character.
Plus, Photographer Peter Parker is far more badass than paternally confused Parker.

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 04:00:40

I always liked the idea of him being able to shoot the web without any devices, I mean, what the hell is his real power then?

Increased strength, agility and ability to take hits that normal human body can't?

Boring...

Well, at least he has the spider sense...

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 04:05:48

Either way he needs to be careful when he has a toss.

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 07:43:42

The one that shoots abnormally large cum from his hands.

When I'll think of something smart I'll post it. Meanwhile, I'll leave this message as a tribute to my laziness.

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 08:54:21

Yours, the one who can shoot webs by himself.
If he needs the machine things to actually shoot webs i deem the powers given to him pretty crappy. I mean he got strong right? But not super super strong like The Hulk. He got agility and awareness to his surroundings, right? But doesn't Catwoman have the same?
If the whole shtick is that he can make dumb machines to shoot things then he doesn't sound like a really reliable super hero, especially not if he somehow doesn't have access to those machine thingies.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 12:13:36

At 5/27/16 08:50 AM, zornuzkull wrote: Spiderman has been raped to death...
You can still find his seaman spattered corpse in a Hollywood dumpster...

Splattered with Navy Sailors and not male ejaculate, semen?

I'd let the FBI know about that tbh

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-27 18:58:03

At 5/27/16 09:04 AM, Sekhem wrote:

shhhhhhhh don't let people know i don't know jacks*it
i'll lose my e-cred

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-28 11:02:36

Mechanical is so much better 'cause Peter is a fuckin' genius so he'll be able to add more features to them and the writers can also make more interesting stories about malfunctions or something. They're also better because you can relate to him more as a human being and that's what makes him so popular. He's a teenager that goes to school just like us...Well just like me atleast.

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-28 11:04:50

Natural webs.

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-28 15:19:13

the former honestly

filler text

Response to Spiderman 2016-05-28 15:26:44

At 5/27/16 06:44 PM, kanef wrote: oooooooohhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo
ddddddddddooooooooccccccccccccccttttttttttttoooooooooooorrrrrrrrrr cccccccccccccccooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssss cccccccccccclllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sssssssspppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyouuuuuuuuuu'rrrrrrrrrrrre theeeeeeeeeee maaaaaaaaaaan

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2018-01-16 11:50:31

I made the Spiderman suit from 'Spiderman homecoming'.
please let me know your thoughts!

Spiderman

Response to Spiderman 2018-01-16 11:52:29

toby is the best spiderman. fuck the new ones

im so horny but thats ok my will is good

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2018-01-16 12:09:29

At 1/16/18 12:07 PM, MPPlantOfficial wrote:
At 1/16/18 11:50 AM, Memerfox wrote: please let me know your thoughts!
I think Peter should be able to shoot web from his penis. It makes the most logical sense.

thick and warm, spider cum

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2018-01-16 13:56:09

I personally prefer the machines, though I can definitely see your point about the superhero argument. The fact that shit sticks to his hands and he can jump real high and all that should warrant the web shooting also, I think.

Response to Spiderman 2018-01-16 14:34:16 (edited 2018-01-16 14:34:30)

His own webs, of course. Didn't realize that had changed, but you're right... the new one's a fake!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2018-01-16 15:38:22

At 1/16/18 02:34 PM, Cyberdevil wrote: His own webs, of course. Didn't realize that had changed, but you're right... the new one's a fake!

fake as the new president of united states

BBS Signature

Response to Spiderman 2018-01-17 07:02:49

At 1/17/18 04:35 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote: If you followed spider man outside the movies organic webs were new, the chemical canisters (web shooters) came first. If I remember correctly after he got organic webs he gave his web shooters to MJ.

I never cared that much about such a nitpicky detail. Fanbase went into a rage ages back about him getting organic webs didn't care then, don't care now.

I just don't see why it's crucial. I think the web shooters were only ever a thing because they could market and sell them.

Huh, good knowing. Indeed I haven't followed Spider man anywhere outside of the movies... except for a few very sporadic/random bouts of comic books from the eighties/nineties. Don't recall any artificial shooters there either, but those might not have been canon/official anyway...

Well it just feels like as a true mutant, bitten by that particular spider that forever changed your genes, you shouldn't have to rely on machines. Leave that to the ones without real inherent superpowers, like Batman.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature