00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How's the Intuos Draw Small?

356 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How's the Intuos Draw Small? 2016-05-24 21:57:04

I've been looking for a graphics tablet for a little bit and i found the Wacom Intuos Draw Small.
Some things I've been wondering are is it good for the price (79$), and is it a good first graphics tablet? Are there better ones for animation and art?

Sorry if its been posted before, i couldn't find another post about it when i searched.

sicko mode

BBS Signature

Response to How's the Intuos Draw Small? 2016-05-25 07:00:03

At 5/24/16 09:57 PM, ninjamuffin99 wrote: I've been looking for a graphics tablet for a little bit and i found the Wacom Intuos Draw Small.
Some things I've been wondering are is it good for the price (79$), and is it a good first graphics tablet? Are there better ones for animation and art?

Sorry if its been posted before, i couldn't find another post about it when i searched.

hey if your deciding what drawing tablet to buy i highly recommend buying the intuos draw first to get used to drawing digitally, the size only matters depending on the size of your monitor so if you'r using a 1980X1020 monitor i would recommend buying the intuos art mudium ( which is what i am using as of the moment).

Response to How's the Intuos Draw Small? 2016-05-25 09:31:07

At 5/24/16 09:57 PM, ninjamuffin99 wrote: I've been looking for a graphics tablet for a little bit and i found the Wacom Intuos Draw Small.

Hey! Maybe I'm not the best person to be sharing my opinion, but here's my 2cents.

I've had the intuos small for about 1 year, bought it second hand. It's my first and only graphics tablet. At first I bought it just to have some fun. But as I started using it more and more. Following a bunch of online tutorials of all kinds (flash animation, illustrator and photoshop drawing/editing) I found that I was enjoying it a lot and before it I was just using the mouse pad. Just yesterday I submitted my first art to NG (dragon vs kittens).

Putting it simple, if you're a total noob like me and what to get started, I honestly think its worth the $79. When you get to pro level, go for the better ones.

Response to How's the Intuos Draw Small? 2016-05-25 18:10:44

I used the intuos draw small for my dragonsvkittens entry too,
Works fine and more than enough to get started with drawing on the PC..

The nibs seem to wear out pretty quick is the only thing i've found (compared to my 9 year old bamboo),
but I had to replace that as the pen casing had begun to bio-degrade hah